Forbidden

She's lovely

Image

I hate waiting patiently.
I thought I'd hit some parties before tomorrow. Not that my dad would care,he's knocked out anyways.
I put on a black mini dress with red stilettos. Classy right? Not when I wear them. I guess you could say I was very, sensuous for a 16 year old. But I was no slut. I'm guessing I'll lose my virginity when I'm married. Otherwise I'd get addicted and start begging for it.At least when you're married you can have it faster,depending on who you're marrying.

"Where are you going?"Constance asked. I shrugged.

"Jacob's throwing a party.You know us highschoolers,party,party,party!"I sang walking out. She knows she's gonna end up picking me up.
Monique,my main best friend picked me up in her BMW.

"Hey! You ready to get wasted?"She asked. I nodded.

"You know I am babe!"I laughed and rolled down the windows,inviting some very attractive guys when we drove down the highway.

"You guys wanna party?"She asked. I giggled and licked my lips seductively.
I wasn't afraid of some teasing,if things got seriously wrong,I had a 27 year old in the drivers seat.

That's right,Monique isn't in high school.
And I'm not going to a high school party.

***

"Hey Maria,did you call your daughter?" The well-known actor asked. His assistant nodded and signed some papers.

"She'll be here by Friday. She'll be on a plane by tomorrow and it takes at least 14 hours to get to New York from LA."She said.

"My plane is faster,call the driver and tell him to deport her to my plane. It'll get her here in half the time."He said. Maria shook her head.

"No no,you'll need your plane-"

"Not anytime soon. Go ahead Maria! You need your daughter! Besides,I'd love to meet her,and you know I'm not patient."He said with a chuckle.Maria sighed.This man was too kind to his employees. Just last week he payed for his personal stylist's car.

"Thank you Mr.Bale-I mean,Christian."She had to get used to calling her boss by his first name. The others made her call them by their last name.

"No problem! Now,what event must I attend tonight?"He asked.

"Calvin Klein has a showcase at Fashion Week. That's tonight's event. Tomorrow is a charity dinner for a Children's Cancer center,and the following events are being emailed."She said. Maria did actually attend college when she was younger. She was a professional, but a deadbeat husband ruined her chances of being sucessful. Hopefully having Christian Bale on her resume would open new doors for her and Carmen.

The phone rang,and Maria quickly answered. Christian sat at his desk and tapped his pencil.
Suddenly,Maria began shouting in Spanish,and she hung up.Rubbing her temples,she began to pace back and forth.

"What's wrong?"Christian asked.

"My ex-husband. Apparently my daughter came home-"She stopped herself.She wasn't about to embarrass not only herself,but her daughter too. The last thing she wanted was to make a bad first impression for her daughter and Mr.Bale.

"Yes?"He urged.She shook her head.

"She just had a bad night."

"I don't think that's the problem. Hand me the phone."He demanded. Maria sighed and handed the pink Razr phone to her boss.

***

My phone rang. The last thing I needed to hear.

Mom read the Black jewel covered Envy2.I sighed and answered the phone after I vomited in the toilet bowl.

"The fuck,do you want mother? Dad told you I was wasted.drunk. Comprende? DRUNK. I have a headache already,and I'm dizzy as a fucking coaster.What do you want?"I asked. There was a silence again.

"Talk!"I shouted.

"Is this,Carmen?"A deep voice asked.

"Oh,shit.This isn't my mom is it?"I groaned.

"Sadly not. Sorry. Just wanted to let you know I've ordered a driver to come and pick you up ahead of time. Your mother is very worried about you being in a house with your father-"

"He's not baked.Why do I have to leave early?Can't I,oh I don't know,sleep and enjoy a lovely hangover?"I asked. The man chuckled.

"I don't think your mother would like that."

"Hey,she didn't like me coming out of her vagina,so I'm sure she'd be okay with me staying here another night. Thanks but no thanks. Now,I have a meeting with a pearly white toilet,and it's calling my name.Goodnight bossman!"I said,shutting the phone closed.

***

"Tell me she was nice."Maria said worriedly. Christian smiled.

"She's lovely."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading the 2nd! Haha I hope you girls (or guys XD ) are liking it so far.
Feel free to comment!