Forbidden

The truth

As Deon explained his villainous plot,Christian thought of ways to murder him.
Meanwhile,Carmen was in the hospital being treated and examined.

"Carmen hates me."Megan muttered.Allison sighed and turned.

"Megan,she doesn't.I'm serious she doesn't. This is Deon's faul-"

"But he's my brother."

"And he's not you.Therefore,Carmen doesn't hate you." Megan sighed and waited for Carmen to come out. The doctor exited Carmen's room,and closed the door behind him.Bad news perhaps?

"We really do need the truth out of you both.What really happened to Carmen?There is no possible way these injuries could have occurred the way you explained them."Doctor Shwartz said. Allison and Megan exchanged nervous glances.

"We told you sure,her vibrator broke while she was using it."Megan told him. Dr.Shwartz rolled his eyes.

"If it had broken,there would have been small particles from the device.There wasn't any.The truth,or we keep Ms.Gonzalez until it comes out."

"Fine,"Allison sighed.

"She was-"Allison paused.If she told the full truth,they'd make a police report.Christian would have to find out about this,and she didn't want that. The girls still didn't know about the relationship between Carmen and Christian,but they did know that since Carmen's mother is Christian's personal assistant,that could make headlines.

"Her boyfriend was with her,and I guess he was just a little rougher than usual."

Dr.Shwartz nodded and wrote it down on his clipboard.

"Thank you.That wasn't so hard was it?"

"Guess not."

"Thanks again,and Ms.Gonzalez will be released tomorrow morning."He handed the bill to the girls,and walked off.

"We can't tell Christian. If we can't take care of a girl,he'll think we can't take care of his job!"Megan whispered harshly.Allison nodded.

"True. I'm pretty sure Carmen doesn't want him to find out either."

"Probably."

"So what do we do now?"Allison asked.Megan looked down.

"We have to go home. I need to talk to a certain brother of mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post more in like 5 minutes,I'm just hungry. :D

Image