Forbidden

I can't believe this..

Image

Allison's p.o.v

I couldn't wait to see Deon get in trouble. That bastard deserved it.
Megan and I walked upstairs to pack.

"Wait...I still have a job right?"I asked. Megan gave me a look.

"Nevermind."

"Hold on,"Megan stopped us both.We were standing in the hallway,and Megan noticed something in the guest room that Deon was sleeping in.

"Christian!"I shouted. Megan walked in.

"What is it?"Christian's voice frightened me,I didn't think he'd be up here so quickly.

"Oh,my,god."Megan took a box from under the bed,it was sticking out.

"What is it?"I asked.

"He didn't."She mumbled.Christian and I glanced at each-other.Megan grabbed something and shoved it under her shirt,she also put something in her pocket.

"Megan what's under your-"

"Nothing Christian. Call the police tomorrow morning,-"

"Tomorrow morning?!"I shouted.She's got to be joking.Deon was a criminal! We can't just let him off the hook.

"Well,it's just,"Megan sighed.

"Megan just tell us what you're hiding."Christian said.Megan had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Just call the police tomorrow. I don't want to see him get arrested."She pleaded.

"Megan,Megan calm down! What are you hiding?!"Christian took her by the shoulders gently.

"I'm so sorry Christian! I swear I didn't have anything to do with this!"She cried out.

"With what?!"Christian asked.She kept shouting 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

"His 18th birthday is tomorrow! The police are going to put my brother in the worst prison because of this!"She cried out.

"Megan please show us what you have in your shirt."I pleaded.Megan started to cry harder.
She handed a bottle of pills,and a digital camera to us.

"This isn't the first time he's done this to someone,he's done it before. Except he wasn't 18 years old."She cried out.
Christian's expression was hard to explain.

"I can't believe this."He whispered.I took the digital camera and the pills.

"Are these,the date-rape pills that guys use in college?"I asked.Christian nodded and pulled Megan in a tight hug. I noticed a few tears fall from his eyes as well.

Then I took a look through the camera.Through each picture,my eyes began to swell up.

"Deon did this?!"I asked myself.

The pictures-the graphic and demonic images were too much for me to finish.
I have a feeling Deon will be spending a lot of time behind bars.
Rape,sexual assault,and Child pornography.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This chapter is dedicated to Eyesofaliar for giving me ideas for this chapter!

Comments are nice,friend requests are better! <3