Forbidden

Deon?! Cops?!

Image

Carmen's p.o.v

"Do you serve anything besides crap? Come on.Ever heard of Burger King?Carl's Jr? McDonald's? Anything?"I yelled at the nurse.She rolled her eyes and sighed. Her frizzy red hair bothered me badly. She was in her mid 40's,I could tell.

"Fine.Ignore me."I sighed. My fingers fidgeted.

"So,when is the kid gonna pop out? Soon?"I asked,pointing to her stomach.She threw down the fresh towels and glared at me.

"I'm not pregnant."

My mouth made an 'O'. Oops,guess I just called her fat?

"Oh,sorry."I gave a sympathetic smile. She shook her head and walked to the white board on the door.

"Well,my shift is over. Your new nurse will return in a few minutes,so you may change if you can,shower included. He will be your nurse for the remainder of your stay."With that,she left.
To entertain myself,I turned on the tv.

"We now return to COPS.Looks like we've got a speeder on the loose. Sources say the driver is just 17 years old,his birthday is tomorrow,name is Deon Carter.Step brother to Christian Bale's personal nutritionist actually!"

"Deon?!Step-brother?! Cops?!"I shouted. My new nurse just walked in.

"Sorry I'm late,are you alright Miss,"He paused.Yes,he! Damn he was fine. Blonde spiked hair,muscular arms,and from far away blue eyes.

"Gonzalez."He finished. I nodded.

"I'm Lenny."

What the fuck?Lenny?Hot guy,hot southern accent,and his name is Lenny?

"Nice to meet you,Lenny."I turned my attention back to the show. Deon was speeding quickly,I was really nervous.What if he ran someone over?

"You like this show?"The male nurse asked. I nodded.

"Kinda. That's the guy who raped me."I said simply. The male nurse stared at me blankly.

"Doesn't that bother you?"He asked. I nodded.

"It does."

"Deon Carter is being charged for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license.He'll be spending 90 days in Prison,after tomorrow."The policeman said.

"Hah! Deon you just got served on a silver platter! That's gonna be delivered to jail!"I laughed.
Suddenly,a car crashed into the front of Deon's Mazda.Shock took over my face.

"Hold on Oscar,another vehicle slammed into the car."the policeman said. I could tell my mouth was wide open,shockingly I started to cry as the ambulance tried to open Deon's car door.

"He doesn't look so good."One man said.

"Who was that other car?"Lenny asked.

"This has never happened before man,looks like another drunk driver!"Oscar,one of the policemen shouted. Tears were streaming down. I mean,the bastard raped me and all,but it doesn't mean I was going to smile at this.

"Well,from the looks of it,they're both dead."

The male nurse,Lenny,noticed I was crying. He sat on my bed and rubbed my back.

"Let's turn this off."He said. I handed him the remote,and he turned it off.
He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me directly in the eyes.

"Don't cry Miss. On the plus side,he's not here to harm you anymore.No one can harm you anymore,trust me,I'm protecting you."

That was hot.His muscular arms around me,blue piercing eyes looking at me,and his strong bone structure was a big turn on.

"Lenny?"I sniffed.

"Yes Miss?"

"I think I'm ready for my sponge bath."I said with a wink.

What? Lenny was a hot piece of ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

The last few chapters were filled with lots of crime-drama. Hahaha. So I think Carmen and Christian need a little time off together don't you think *wink* *wink* but will Carmen want to be with Christian after all of that?

This chapter is dedicated to gaaralover774 and eyesofaliar for giving me quotes and plot ideas for this chapter!