Forbidden

Mrs.Gonzalez?!

Image

3rd Person P.O.V

Carmen distracted herself,just so she didn't have to think about Deon and what he had done to her. Not that she liked Deon the way she did before,it's just,she gets emotionally attached to anyone she meets.
Meanwhile,Megan was grieving. Her step-brother,whom she considered as her real brother,had just died an immediate death.

"I'm so sorry Megan."Allison said. Megan was crying in Christian's arms.

"If there's anything I can do,let me know alright?"Christian said to Megan.She shook her head.

"No.He deserved it. He was a sick boy,ever since he turned 9.I'm just crying because I realized how many girls he's hurt!"She laughed.Allison smiled and rubbed her back.

"So what's next? Funeral planning-"

"No no,my mother and step-father will come in. They'll deal with it. Besides,I don't plan on making an appearance.Funerals make me sick."Megan told Allison.The blonde nodded.

"We better finish packing then.You'll have to tell Solange what happened tomorrow too.And that's not gonna be easy."Allison and Megan walked to their car to wait for Christian.

"Excuse me sir?"Christian walked up to a police officer.He had some questions.

"Yes?"The policeman was very professional,not asking Christian any questions about films and autographs.

"I was just wondering,who was the other driver?"Christian asked.

"It was another drunk.43 year old Carl Anderson. He's from Canada actually,he was here illegally."He told Christian.

"And what happens with Deon now? Do we have to sign anything or-"

"Nope. The young lady in your car over there gave us his parents' number.She doesn't want anything to do with this."

"Thanks.Have a good one."

"You too Mr.Bale."

Christian walked to his car.He felt bad for Megan,but he was extremely excited and anxious to see Carmen.

Next Morning

"Ready Allison?"Megan knocked on Allison's door.

"Yep. Where's Christian?"She asked.Megan rolled her eyes.

"Carmen,hospital,ring a bell?"

"Sorry.Forgot. I guess the rest of the Bale-staff didn't follow along huh?"

"Nope."Megan and Allison shrugged.

"Hey come on,I know where Maria keeps all of Christian's paperwork."Allison took Megan to the third floor of the mansion,and led her to Christian's office.

"Isn't this,bad?"Megan questioned.Allison shook her head.

"I work here." Allison ran straight to Christian's desk,and grabbed his calendar.

"Alright so,today is..."

"Thursday."Megan answered.

"Alright,tomorrow,GQ Magazine interview,Women's Magazine interview,charity dinners,and then that day is over. The rest of next week,magazine interviews,photo shoots,and Live with Regis and Kelly.Week after that,he starts filming another movie? This isn't what the last schedule said."Allison said.

"Maybe because that's last years schedule?"The girls screamed out of shock.

"May I ask why you girls are spying on Christian?"Maria walked through the door. That's right,Carmen's mom.

"Mrs.,Mrs. Gonzalez?!"Megan shouted.Maria laughed.

"Nice to meet you too Megan.Hello Allison!"She greeted nicely.

"How did you know my name-"

"I know every one's name! Oh wait,come here mija you have something in your hair."Maria said,taking a piece of lint off of Megan's head.
Wow,she's really sweet.Megan thought.

"Where's Carmen?Where is everyone?"Maria asked.

"Question is,where is the Island you're suppose to be on?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-Oh! Carmen's mom is back! So what about Christian and Carmen?!
Banners are nice,Comments are okay,friend requests are better!
-Alex