Forbidden

Ready?

Image

"W-what?" This was it,the moment of truth. She knew,she fucking knew!

"You and Christian,are thinking about making a movie together."
I sighed of relief.

"Yeah,yeha that's it!"Christian said with a chuckle. I sent him a smile,"She caught us!"

"Yep Carmen,she did. Celine,Carmen just wants to be an extra! That's why she's coming with me on set tonight!" He exclaimed,causing my eyes to widen.

"Y-yeah,I-I am?" I wasn't expecting to be going on set to be honest. I thought I'd just stay in my hotel room!

"Oh,no big roles?"Celine asked,in response I shook my head.

"Nope,big roles aren't my thing."I said. The tall stick figured bitch nodded,and sat by the window.
That was a close one.

***

That Night
(sorry for skipping so far,but you don't wanna read about a long plane ride and hotel check-ins do you?)

"Finally." I sighed as I put the last suitcase in the hotel closet. There was a knock at the door,right when I closed the closet.

"Who is it?"

"Who else?" Christian asked,a chuckle following.

"Well,I'm expecting my lover to come for some wrestling 101,but I guess I have time for visitors."I joked,walking to the door. Christian wasted no time jumping at me when I opened the door.

"Lover huh? That's not good Missy,I think I might have to punish you."He said seductively,kissing my neck. I smiled and locked the door.

"Christian,"I pulled him away, "I have to call my mom and check up on her,and you have to get on that set!"

"Come with me then.We'll,talk in my trailer?"He said winking. I bit my lip and leaned on the wall behind me.

"You'll be working.I'll be stuck in the trailer talking to a wall."

"Nope,today I just have to show up,my co-star is shooting his scenes tonight."He explained.

"Hmm,sounds promising- Alright,let's go!"I grabbed my jacket from the coat hanger,and ran out before Christian even opened the door. I was heading toward the car when I bumped into someone outside,and landed on my ass.

"Watch where you're going! Damn teenager."An old man grumbled. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to the large blue mini-van.

"Hurry up Christian! You're waisting time man!" I shouted,pushing his ass in the seat next to me.

"To the set please,and roll up the screen please!"Christian exclaimed to the drivers. They both nodded,and the driver on the right rolled up a dark screen,dividing the driver and passenger's seat,and the backseats.

"Where were we?"I asked,crawling ontop of Christian. We were back in the 'theater position',me ontop,Christian on the bottom with his hand up my shirt.
I grinded myself on him,I hadn't been with him in weeks!

"Just wait till we get on set,I have a surprise for you."He whispered.

"Wait,"I sat back up,"You have to say 'surprise' in your deep Batman voice,for a sexy effect."I said. Christian burst out laughing after a second of silence.

"Alright then,ahem,"He paused,a slight glare on his face,"I have a,surprise for you."He said in that deep,sensuous yet creepy Batman voice of his.

"Oh,you got me going."I whispered,Christian smirked.
The car parked,letting me know we were on set. Here comes my surprise...
Christian got out of the car from his side first,then came around the car and helped me out of the car.

"Come on this way."He whispered. We didn't hold hands,or talk to each other on our way to his trailer- otherwise people would suspect something.

"Hey Brandon."Christian greeted the front security guard.

"Mr.Bale,is this a guest?"

"Yes sir." The security guard handed me a black and yellow pass that said, SET B. at the bottom.
I was so busy staring at my pass,I didn't even notice that Christian had left to get a small vehicle that reminded me of a golf cart.

"We use these to get around the set."He explained when he noticed my complex stare.I nodded,and let him drive to his trailer.

"This is it!" He said,parking next to a medium sized building.

"This,is a trailer? It looks like a condo!"I laughed. Christian unlocked the door and led me inside.

"The A-Lister's get the big trailers,which look like buildings,and the other actors and the make-up department and the props departments get trailers."He explained.

"Ooh,my baby's an A-list big shot eh?"I asked,kissing Christian's neck.He locked the door behind him,and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You wanna see your," Here it comes,Batsy voice,"Surprise?" I giggled and kissed his lips.

"Yes Batman,I am."I whispered.He quickly squeezed my bottom,and rushed to a room across the hall.

"Cover your eyes."He said. I did as told and let him lead me to the room.

"Open."
When I opened my eyes,I was welcomed by a large bed covered in rose pedals,dimmed lighting,and a large bowl of whipped cream-I grinned from ear to ear.

"I thought you might like the cream."He said.

"I love the whipped cream."I told Christian. I turned around,and pulled Christian by his pants' belt loop.

"Come here,"I wagged my finger and locked the bedroom door.

"You owe me mister,"I dipped my finger in the whip cream,and spread it around his lips.

"For leaving me with a mean man,and two crazy ass chicks!"I laughed,licking the cream off his lips slowly.
I didn't think I'd be ready to be with Christian after the whole 'Deon' thing,but I realized the only one I'm comfortable with, is him.
Christian lifted me up,and laid me down on the bed.

"If you're not ready,I understan-" I shook my head and crashed my lips onto his.

"I'm ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout outs to Dude! for the AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR BANNER! And,the new Bale-Buddies I've made!(A few of these buddies have/are starting a CB/Batman story of their own!):
DanceGiseleDance(check out her bale story,:D)
AVENGEyourself.
ghostpartayy
MJLS
DementedAngel


Hahaha,those are the Bale-buds I've met SO far,if you're not on the list and I forgot,PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'm too hyper to remember at the moment! :D

Banners are nice,Comments are great,Friend requests are better =D