Forbidden

I love you

Image

"That's my first time too."I said,blushing. It wasn't a complete lie- when Deon did me,that didn't count as a first time because it was rape,but with Christian it was bliss.
He kissed my lips gently and wrapped his arms around me.

"I," He paused for a second," I love you." He whispered. I smiled,wrapping my arms around his waist under the covers.

"I love you too." I replied,kissing his chest. Christian lifted my chin,"Are you sure you do? I don't want to force you into saying that-"

"No Christian,I mean it. You're the first,and the only man I'll ever love."I said truthfully. I didn't want anyone else,I just wanted him.
We were so tired,but Christian had to work. He got up and dressed,and let me sleep.

***

The blazing rays of the sun hit my face,causing me to wake up from my sleep.

"Come on Alan! I need this divorce done as soon as possible! I'll pay whatever you want,please.- That's better - You'll let her know? - Just call my assistant,she's on the island with her- Thanks man,you're the best.Bye." Christian hung up his cell phone,and grinned.

"Good news?"I croaked. Christian jumped,and suddenly rushed ontop of me and began kissing me. Thank god I didn't have morning breath,since we stayed up late last night.

"Spectacular news-no FANTASTIC news!"He said excitedly.

"What is it?" I giggled.

"My lawyer is handling the divorce as we speak! He's already got the paperwork ready to fax to me! And,he has his assistant calling your mother,to tell Sydney that we will no longer be married as of the end of THIS month!" He shouted excitedly.I grinned so widely,my cheeks were ready to explode. I pushed Christian off of my and jumped on the bed,note that I was in my undergarments.

"Now this,"He said,laying on the bed between my legs as I jumped,"has always been a fantasy of mine."He smirked. I rolled my eyes and jumped on his crotch,causing him to groan through pain.

"Don't be a pervert,unless we're having it."I warned. Christian chuckled,and handed me a pair of new clothes.

"Put this,and your pass on,and treat yourself to a nice onset tour. Breakfast is right there on your nightstand,"He pointed next to the bed,a nicely decorated platter of pancakes and french toast was placed on the stand," and later today I want to have more fun with you."He said,winking at the end. I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you." I said,causing Christian to grin from ear to ear.

"I love you more."Christian nibbled on my ear,and stood up from the bed.

"Have a great day on set!"I mumbled,sausage was stuffed in my mouth.He nodded,and left for another day on set. As soon as I heard the front door close,I ran to a nearby calendar.

"November,"I looked for the date,"November 14. Not bad."I told myself. So I had to wait only 16 days for Christian to be single? That has got to be the shortest divorce of all time.
I didn't feel like leaving,so I didn't bother changing yet. Instead,I called my mom.

"Hello?" I heard from the other line.

"Hey mom!"

"Carmen!"She shouted. My mom was crying,I could sense it.

"I miss you mommy."

"I miss you too mija. So how've you been? Oh mija,I just got a call from Christian's lawyer,did you know that he's getting a divorce?!"She asked,I smiled.

"Oh yeah I know! It's so sad huh?" I asked,rolling my eyes and sticking out my tongue.

"Well Carmen,she is cheating you know. The sad part is,she's cheating with Christian's former driver,he's a nice guy,real young,but he was so crude to Christian you have no idea!"She said.

"Oh my god,she was cheating!"

"She's been cheating!"Mom told me.

"Wow,Christian deserves someone better." I pointed to myself jokingly,not like my mom can see anyway.

"He sure does. Well I hear Sydney's car pulling up,so I have to tell her the bad news. Call me tomorrow! Love you,bye!"

"Bye." I hung up the phone,and squealed. This was so exciting! Gosh! The man of my dreams -a little older than planned,but none the less a dream- was in love with me.
I walked back to the room to clean up,and I stopped abruptly.
I tried to rewind and think about last night.

"Did we use protection?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh's! That didn't sound to well now did it?!
Hahaha I posted another update,cause I REALLY wanted DanceGiseleDance to update HER Christian story! We negotiated! Hahaha check out her new Christian Bale story! It's amazing!

Banners are splendid,comments are fantastic,and friend requests are a pleasure!