Forbidden

I need to tell you something.

Image

I dropped the phone,which happened to land on my foot,and bent down to the floor.

"There has to be a condom somewhere! Wait! Birthcontro- Damn!" I had stopped using my birth control years ago when my period regulated.
Fuck,what if I got-got-pregnant?

There was no way I was going to leave this place now. Since I've never gotten pregnant before,I didn't know whether it was too early to tell if I was pregnant or not. I just had to wait and see if I miss my period when I'm suppose to have it ;but that could take weeks.
I grabbed the phone,and dialed Allison's number,but I hung up. She didn't even know about Christian and I,nor did I want her to know. Who the hell was I going to talk to?! I sighed,got all the courage I could possibly hold,and called my mom again.

"Carmen you just called a few minutes ago! And right now's not a good time,Sydney's going ballistic!"

"Mom I need to tell you something."I said seriously. My mom stayed quiet.

"I know I haven't had many boyfriends,but this time-"

"Oh mija.I know what this is about."

"You do?"

"Yes! Carmen,you miss Julio don't you! I forgot to tell you,I don't know if Allison and Megan told you I came to visit,but you were running errands with Christian,anyway,Julio called me! He's having his birthday soon,and he really misses you. He loves you Carmen!" Mom told me,causing me to drop the phone.I quickly picked up the phone and sighed.

"Mom I-"

"Great! I knew you missed Julio. Gosh,you both were meant for eachother! You'll probably go to college together,get married,have babies-"
Babies. Fuck.

"Alright mom! Thanks for the visual."I said sarcastically.
My mom told me she had to go,something about Sydney threatening to commit suicide,and hung up without saying goodbye.
Damn I hate Julio,I don't know why I do,I just do. He was so-so,perfect! I hate perfect. My mom was always saying she wanted me and Julio to get married and have babi-wait. If I am pregnant,I could say it's Julio's,that way Christian doesn't go to jail for getting me pregnant.Which means, I have to leave Christian soon,and get back with Julio.
I walked to the bedroom,and cried on the pillow.

"I screwed and got screwed!"I shouted angrily. I put my clothes on and grabbed my pass.

"I can't think like this. Dammit Carmen just enjoy this!"I shouted to myself. I walked outside and rode on the golf cart. I'm probably just worrying about nothing.Right?

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Could Carmen be pregnant? Maybe,maybe not.
I posted again,cause well,I wanted too :D

I'd like to dedicate this 30th chapter to XxUntilxThexEndxX because I noticed that she always comments! :D Thanks for being supportive!

And meh Bale-buddy DanceGiseleDance posted a chap of her Christian bale story too!
I'm serious people,READ HER STORY! ITS SPECTACULAR!

Banners are nice,comments are great,friend requests are better!