Forbidden

I need to leave.

Image

That was it. My mind went blank,my knees went weak,and I couldn't breath. It was confirmed that I had a person growing,developing inside me.

"Thanks for the help."Ginger said for me. I stood off the medical bed,and walked outside to get some fresh air. I felt like punching someone,hard in the face,or even blowing up a car.

"Carmen,things will be alright! I promise!"Ginger yelled as she walked out the door,trying to calm me down. I groaned and pulled on my hair.

"This is bullshit! How could I be so stupid?!"I shouted.Ginger walked up to me,and pulled me in a comforting hug. She really did care for me.

"What are you going to do now?"She asked. I sighed,"Plan B. Could you do me a favor?"I asked.

"Sure,what do you need?"

"Can you book a flight for L.A for me please? I need to leave. I have to get back to where I'm staying,and leave immediately.My boyfriend is working non-stop,so I think this is the best time for me to leave."I told her. She frowned at me,and walked back inside without another word.
I took a deep breath before taking out my phone.

I dialed each number slowly,and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello?" I recognized the deep Spanish voice,and smiled.

"Julio?" I asked,just to make sure.

"Carmen? Wow! I can't believe it's you! Gosh,I missed you so much,"He paused," Is something wrong?"

"I want you back."
♠ ♠ ♠
:[[
Poor Christian. He might not even get to say goodbye!
Finale is coming up soon :D
Stay tuned for the sequel!
Banners are nice,Comments are great,friend requests are better :]]