Forbidden

Dear Christian,

Image

The other line was dead quiet for about 2 minutes.

"Julio?" I asked. I heard Julio's mother squealing in the back.

"Carmen,I want you back too! In fact,Carmen," He took a deep breath.

"Marry me.Seriously.Come back here,I'm 18 soon! My father works in real estate,he'll get us a beautiful cozy home here! Let's start our lives,together."
I rolled my eyes. He was always so fucking cheesy,I know I have to play along.

"That's exactly what I want Chris-I mean Julio! I love you, I really do!" Iied- I love Christian.NOT this cheesy son of a bitch.

"I love you too Carmen. Should I get the guest room ready?"He asked. I sighed.

"Yeah,I'm leaving tonight.I'm guessing I'll be there by tomorrow afternoon."I told him,as tears trickled down my cheeks. What had I done?

"See you soon Carmen. I love you."He said.

"Alright Julio,"more tears came quickly,"I love you too."

***

Third Person P.O.V

After Carmen hung up the phone,she walked inside and said her goodbyes to the women she met there.
Ginger told her where she could get her ticket at the airport she called,and hugged Carmen goodbye. Carmen hoped that they would keep in touch.
When Carmen arrived on set,a staff member let her know that Christian wouldn't have time to talk to her,and that he'd be working until later that night.
She quickly packed up her things,and even wrote a letter to Christian before walking out the door for the final time.

Dear Christian,
I can't really explain to you at the moment,but I have to leave. I'm leaving the blackberry you gave to me,I'd feel wrong taking it.
I hate doing this to you Christian,I honestly do,but I found out something..something bad.Something that could very well ruin the career you worked hard for. I hope you forgive me for doing this,but at the same time I hope you can forget me.
You know I love you.But I have to leave in order to protect you. I love you so much,I would have adored having you as my husband.
Love,Carmen.


She placed it on the bed,and took off without looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAHH! She left :[[
Wonder what Christian will say when he gets back and sees that she's gone!
Julio didn't waste time proposing huh?
Banners are nice,Comments are great,and Friend Requests are better :]]


GO READ DanceGiseleDance 'S AMAZING CHRISTIAN STORY!!!! IT'S SOOOO ADDICTING!!! READ IT! READ IT NOW!