Forbidden

Finale

Maria's P.O.V:Day after

I arrived on set without Sydney. She decided she didn't need or want Christian,so I told the bitch off and left her with Zack- Christian's former driver and Sydney's love affair.

"Christian! It's Maria! I'm back and ready to work!" I shouted,walking in Christian's trailer. I went into the bedroom and looked for Christian in there.

"Guess he's working."I said to myself. I expected Carmen to be in here,but I guess she went out.
I stepped out into the trailer's kitchen counter and set my purse down. I guess I better get some paperwork done.
I couldn't find a pen,so I went back into Christian's room,maybe he had a pen in there.
When I walked in, I noticed a paper on his bed.

"Maybe he left a note for me?"I asked myself.
I picked up the note,and read it to myself. After reading it,my eyes widened.

"Love Carmen?" This disturbed me to an extreme.

"Carmen! Carmen are you awake? Sorry I didn't come in last night,they ended up switching my times with Johnny- oh," Christian paused dead in his tracks the second he saw me in his room.

"Christian? Can you explain this to me please?"I said,handing him the note. I continued to glare at him as I searched the room for anything of Carmen's.
Whip cream was splurged around everywhere,and the bedsheets were messy. This better be Christian's midnight snack.

"Maria let me explain-"

"You better explain quickly before I call the police!"I shouted,slapping his across the face.

"We-I- Maria I'm in love with your daughter!"He screamed. I snatched the note from his hands.

"Where is she?!"I asked. He gave me a questioning look.

"What do you mean where is she? She's on set-"

"That note says she left because of something that could ruin your career!"I told him. Christian's eyes widened this time,and I handed him the note.

"Oh my god."He mumbled.

"What is it?!"I asked.

"Something is wrong,she wouldn't leave without saying bye to me! Damn! If the damn director had just given me the night off I might have been able to catch her!"He paced around and bit his lip.

"Christian,"he turned around,"I am very disappointed,and aggravated with you.Carmen is only 16! You're god only knows how old-"

"34."

"Fuck you Christian! When I find my daughter,you will not see her,you will not talk about her,and don't you dare even think about her! Infact, I quit."I cried out. Christian shook his head and blocked the door.

"Don't do this Maria,I'm sorry! Honestly I'm so sorry! I know what we did was wrong alright?! Just,just please,"He folded his hands in a prayer position,"Please let me see her."I sighed,and took a step forward.

"Christian,move. For your sake,find someone your own age."I pushed him away,grabbed my things from the kitchen and took off. I had a feeling where she might have gone.

***

Christian's P.O.V

I was shocked.Not because of Maria,but because of Carmen. What was it that made her leave? What did I do?
I kept reading the note over and over again before I could figure something out,but nothing came to mind. Over the past several months,I couldn't eat,I couldn't sleep,and I couldn't even work- which made the director very irritated.
All I know is,I will never forget Carmen,and I will never sleep until I find her.
The media never found out,and thank god. My entourage however did find out,making Jonathan extremely happy,and Allison very shocked. Megan fought with me plenty of times,telling me how I took advantage of her,even though I didn't. The rest of the staff,minus Celine,were happy that I had my own affair but they also thought it was a little weird that she was just a teenager.
The divorce will be final soon,but it's not the same if I don't have Carmen.
I will find her soon,hopefully. I have yet to figure out the reason why she left.
I'll always love Carmen,and she'll always love me. Even though Maria quit,she still answers the phone when I call,and she appreciates that I'm helping her look for Carmen.
She's always reminding me about Carmen and I,she always says that our love,was Forbidden.
♠ ♠ ♠
*cries* It's all over! Well...I mean the sequel will be out later on in the week..yep! That's right,imma make you all wait a LONG time before you can read what's going on with Carmen and Christian 5YEARS LATER!
Thanks everyone who made banners,commented,and read this!

Banners for sequel are great,comments are nice,and I still love friend requests! <3