Forbidden

Nice back pockets?

I looked at the seat behind me and gasped. Holy shit. Christian Bale is sitting behind me.

"Oh,sorry. I'm-"

"I know who you are,your mother talks about you all the time."He said with a small chuckle. I nodded and faced forward. I had an extreme painful headache and I didn't feel like talking or listening.
I covered my ears,held my head,and shut my eyes on several occasions while driving to the airport. Construction workers and their loud buzzing tools, children shouting and laughing,and then the driver's radio blasting in my ears.

"How's the hangover you wanted to enjoy?"Christian asked. I would've rolled my eyes at him if I weren't in hell. He was mocking me.

"Just peachy."Sarcasm left my vocal cords. I knew he was smiling. Why he smiles so much,I don't know.

"We're here Mr.Bale."Driver said. I looked out. This was not the airport..
A big red plane was in center. On the sides of the plane,Bale was written in big bold print.

"Nice plane."I mumbled. Christian was standing behind me,gazing at his plane with me.I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.
This position just felt...weird.

"Nice back pockets." The fuck? 'Nice pockets.'. I turned around,and backed a few feet away.

"My pockets? There's nothing but ass in my pockets."I said,looking at my behind. Was he looking at my ass? Why would he? His eyes went wide. I'm guessing his comment wasn't meant to be said out loud.

"We better get going,long plane ride.7 and a half hours to be exact."He said quickly as he ran inside. I just,stood there.

"Aw-kward..."I sang.

***

Carmen ignored the whole conversation two hours ago and just fell asleep on the plane. Christian's entourage were too busy to amuse their boss,so Christian decided to sit across from Carmen's seat.

Her toned legs,equally developed chest,and mocha skin tone consumed Christian's attention. His gaze followed her every curve. He couldn't understand how a 16 year old could be so,well,sexy?
Her plump lips teased him terribly. He knew if he did anything he'd be sent to jail automatically.
Not to mention,he was a 34 year old married man. Sydney,his wife,would kill if he ever thought about another woman. He turned his vision back to Carmen. She showed no sign of waking up. He wanted to get to know her,he honestly did,but his schedule and his morals showed no sign of such an idea.

"Christian,you should sleep.Carmen did."Sydney,his wife said. He looked at his wife. She was pretty,but nothing like Carmen.

"Maybe I will."He murmured.She sighed and shoved her hand on his face.

"You don't need to have such an attitude Chris."She snarled.

"My name isn't Chris,it's Christian."He snapped. Lately,the married couple of 8 years,had been fighting constantly. His problem is,the wife wants to shop,shop,drink,party,shop. Seems like she loves his money more than him. Her problem was,the husband acts older than he is,he doesn't enjoy partying,and in her opinion he doesn't have 'the look' he once had.

"Whatever Christian. Oh,I'm leaving on a small vacation with me and my girlfriends.So,I'll be gone for about,two months?"She said. He sighed heavily and shook his head.

"Fine.Do what you have to do."He said angrily.He knew where she was going,and it wasn't on a small vacation with her girlfriends.

His 38 year old wife was having an affair with an ex driver of his. Which made his attraction for Carmen even stronger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really wanna use Christian Bale's wife's REAL name,because it just made me feel weird..so I changed it to Sydney. They are 4 years apart by the way.
Just to be on the safe side,I do not know Christian Bale,and the events in the story are completely fake.Just a story :]]

Ha ha thanks for reading!!! Comments are the key to updates!