Forbidden

I never play by the rules

Image

What was going on? Honestly,this guy was flirting.I mean,not that I mind or anything,he is hot-but at the same time he's not only older than me,he's fricken married.To some gold digging whore.
Something interrupted my thinking,what was it? The radio.
My favorite song,was being sang by Christian.

"Sensual seduction,whoa,whoa."♫
Hell yes. He can sing that song any day of the week.
I smiled at the sight of him singing. He turned to me and started to blush.

" I like the song."

"I can tell."I giggled. I decided to save him the embarrassment and sang with him until we reached the theater.

***
Christian's p.o.v

I chuckled as I watched Carmen run towards the video games. We had about 15 minutes before the movie began,so she wasn't wasting any time.
She headed to a motorcycle racing game,watching her on a motorcycle made my senses tingle.

"Hop on Batman!"She shouted. No one payed attention really. I stuffed the tickets in my pocket and hopped on behind her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and laughed every time she crashed.

"Well if you're so good,you try it!"She said,giving up.

"Fine,I will!"I said.She sat behind me and wrapped her arms around my torso.I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck. I can't help but feel like a pervert when I'm around her. God,why does she have to be 16? I'm no pedophile,but I'd love to just hold her in my arms.

"This is not fair.You get payed to drive motorcycles in movies."She said afterwards.My score made it to #1.
I put my hand on her waist and sighed.

"Someones a little green-"

"Damn straight."She muttered.We both headed toward the cashier and bought almost every piece of candy and junk food they owned.

"Let's sit in the back,no one ever sits here."I said. Carmen nodded.
About five minutes later,the movie began. Since Carmen bought the tickets,I didn't realize what we were watching.

Mama Mia!

My eyes widened,and Carmen didn't hesitate to burst out laughing.

"Muwhaha,gotcha!"

"I thought we were gonna watch something else."I pouted. She pinched my cheek and cooed.

"Aww,batman no want to see musical? Batman scared?"She asked jokingly.I loved her touch-no. I can't. She's not my wife. Dammit! Stop Christian.

When I came on screen for the movie trailer,she stood up and whistled.

"Take it off Bale! Take it off!"She shouted.A few other women cheered and agreed.
She sat back down and stared at me. Her chocolate brown eyes intriged me.
We sat in this position for well over a minute.Just staring into each other.She turned her attention toward the movie,teasing me horribly.

During the movie,I kept glancing at Carmen,she was so into the movie I didn't want to disturb her.
A few minutes well into the movie,she faced me.
Carmen lifted the arm rest,and leaned closer to me. Her hand placed itself on the back of my neck.

Was she really-nahh. She's probably joking around.

***

I wasn't kidding around this time. I seriously wanted the man NOW. He realized what I was doing,and grabbed my arm.

"We can't. This isn't right.There are laws that state we can't-"

"Christian,I never play by the rules." I said. That twinkle came back to his eyes. I had him now,and no one was going to stop us. He put his hand on my thigh,close to my bottom and crashed his lips onto mine.

Yep,I had Christian Bale.

***

I crashed my lips onto hers.A sudden burst of joy flooded my body.
I might have slipped my tongue in a couple times,but she didn't seem to care.

Yep,I had Carmen Gonzalez.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks SO MUCH Zeitgeist- for that BEAUTIFUL banner!!!

I'd like to thank everyone who read,subscribed,commented,and made banners! I really appreciate it!
To be honest,I didn't think anyone but my friends would read!