This Love

Just thinking about sheeps in New Zealand

Sami couldn’t sleep, she didn’t know if it was the cold air seeping in subtly, the comfy yet lumpy bed or maybe it was the fact that she couldn’t get Pierre’s touch off her skin. In the shower she almost moaned as she washed herself with soap in hand, her fingers grazing over every sensitive area, she couldn’t help herself.
Tossing and turning, she tried to find that one spot on the bed that is just perfect but with no such luck she relentlessly got up and tried to find somehow for her to fall asleep. But this wasn’t out of the ordinary, she’d been unable to sleep every night for the past 9 months since the relationship ended.
Coz you are not alone, I’m always there with you, and we’ll get lost together…
Pierre had his hands crossed behind his head, eyes closed and his breathing very slowly. iPod on and tuned into Michael Buble`’s Lost.
Unable to sleep he resided in clam, easy listening music in hopes to eventually fall into slumber.
Coz when you feel like you’re done, and the darkness has won, I said babe you’re not lost
The music softly filled her almost wedding like hotel room. Looking out the window her mind crossed over to Pierre.
What was going on with her? Why was she feeling like this? Her heart was broken into tiny little pieces after her last boyfriend back in Australia; he was three quarters Greek and half English. A weird combination if any one asked – well in her opinion.
Deciding that she’ll go on a bit of an adventure within the hotel or even a swim in the heated indoor pool, she slipped on her Aussie flag bikini, a pair of long, white hippy pants, a big baggy white shirt, a towel and chucked on a pair of black billabong thongs [flip flops] her hotel card and walked down to the pool.
Jason Mraz’s “I’m yours” seeped through the headphones, walking around in his pyjama bottoms he looked through the mini fridge with discontent. Finding nothing, his sighs in disposition made him wonder outside his room and walk to the elevator in search of a book to read or something of the likes, anything to keep his mind of what isn’t his. In other words, his mind was plagued and infected with the new Australian acquaintance.
Not that he minded.
Still letting out the occasional sigh as he downheartedly pushed the down button in displeasure and totally emotionless. Rubbing his hand over his face he heard the ding sound heaving a big huff he waited as the doors opened, ready to let any one exit the small chamber before he entered.
She lazily pressed the G button, and leant against the silver interior. Closing her eyes nonchalantly she let out a sigh of boredom, unable to know what was going on with her and her emotions she just gave up trying to think. She didn’t care to open her eyes when the elevator stopped, she merely just kept her eyes closed and her body leant against the corner of the elevator.
His eyes gazed at the sight before him, and then looked where the girl was going and decided that’s where he was going too.
He turned off his iPod and opened his mouth.
“If you’re tired, why aren’t you in bed?”
She lazily opened her eyes to the sweet voice.
“I can’t sleep. I’m tired but I can’t sleep.” She said, a sleepy, lazily smile graced her lips as she looked at the handsome man with the perfect smile.
“So you’re…” not really know what she’s doing.
“Oh, going swimming, I heard that the pool’s heated, so I think I’ll take advantage of it.”
“Mind if I tag along? I can’t sleep either.” His sheepish side coming out. [and yet he’s not even from new Zealand]
Smiling softly, she said yes and the two walked out of the elevator, lightly brushing against each others hands every so often, apologising for the accident, but both self admitting that the other would reach out and hold their hand.
Reaching the pool, they were lucky enough to find it empty and open.
“You know, I just realised that I have nothing to swim in. I’ll be right back.” He said, dashing off back to the elevator, making the trip as quick as possible.
Sam giggled and merely shook her head at his fast paced actions.
After finding somewhere to place her stuff she walked around the pool and touched the water.
Pierre came back down and saw her taking off her clothing.
“Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.” He chuckled out, as he walked in, only in board-shorts, with a towel and shirt in hand.
She lightly laughed and got into the pool slowly and swam out and into the deep end.
She felt so free and relaxed, just to swim out and take her time, uncluttered. She let her mind just take off into the clouds.
Enchanted by her relaxing nature, he felt the same way and got in, not disturbing the water or the girl that was just so incredible.

“Hmm, what are you thinking mister Bouvier?” she asked, a small smirk gracing her lips as she swam over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he was stationary in the shallow end, with his back to the wall, a thoughtful face staring into the air.

"I was just thinking
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to the commentors!!! ily