Put Your Circuts in the Sea

Chapter One

Andrew reclined against the moist wood, his feet barely touching the edge of the water. His fingers moved across the pebble's smooth surface. He sat there in full moonlight thinking.

His clothes were shabby and torn at his knees. The cool Amazon breeze ruffled his hair. He threw the small pebble into the water disturbing its tranquility. He sighed. He was discontented with everything. He lived in a place hidden deep in the Amazon, where energy was limitless, where he would never age, and he could literally reach the moon and stars.

But he wasn't happy.

His skin looked even paler, he noticed in moonlight. He heard a sudden splash that jerked him to his feet.

"Whose there?" he called out. His green eyes scanned the grassy clearing but nothing besides the ripples in the water were there. He looked down into the water. Two brown eyes looked back at him. He blinked and they were gone. He quickly decided to leave, since he was no longer alone. He walked quietly in and out of the moonlight, till the music reached his ears.

"Andrew!" she called. He turned to face her. She was smiling at him, her eyes a twinkle at his sight. "Come dance with me Andrew!" she cooed. She grabbed his hands and led him to the clearing. Lights held by long thin branches glowed around them. The beat of the drums, flutes, guitars and rattles vibrated against them and the ground.

"Move Andrew!" she laughed dancing around him. But Andrew was just not in the mood to dance.

"Violet." he said in her ear. "Not tonight."
Violet stopped dancing. She seemed to sink to the ground, as if she was floating above the ground when she was dancing. "What?"

"Violet I can't. I don't want to dance tonight. I just don't feel like it."

"Oh" she said stepping away from him "Okay."

"I am sorry." he said and walked away. He continued through the warm bodies of people to his house.

"Andrew!" someone called and grasping his wrist.

"Ben. Hey"

"Saw you dancing with Violet" he said smirking

"God, Ben"

"So...You guys together now?"

"No! I feel bad that she's in love with me, when I am not with her."

"Oh." Ben said quietly, the girl at his arm looked Andrew over and tugged on Ben's shirt.

"C'mon." she mumbled.

"I'll see you around man. You're going back down to the party right?"

"Honestly man, no. But we'll see."

"Alright then, later."

Andrew watched as his friend and his girl walked down to the celebration. But all he wanted to do was be back at his spot and wait for something.

He turned and walked into his house, it was to his pleasure, empty. He went up the flight of stairs that wrapped around the thick trunk of the tree his house was built around. He walked into his room and lay in his hammock, the stars creating patterns through his window. Andrew was not completely sure why he wasn't happy. He had everything, yet nothing.

Then suddenly as he was beginning to sleep, a flash broke into the sky. Andrew stood there, starring trying to pin point its origin, it fired again.

"The lake" he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/rockprincess315/?action=view&current=2432966767_4017bee714.jpg

thats what andrew looks like. Both andrew and ben are based on Andrew And Ben from MGMT.

i dont claim to own them in anyway.
all of this is story is fiction and a creation of my imagination.

well with that out of the way, hope you guys enjoyed it.