Paper Planes

Fourteen

Our wedding list:

Family-
Rob Cappetta and family- 4
Mr. and Mrs. Dean (Tucker's parents)- 2
Austin Dean (Tucker's brother) +1- 2
Grandparents Dean- 2
Grandparents Taylor- 2
From Work-
Chris Abbot +1- 2
Nick Scott +1- 2
Tony Layer +1- 2
Taylor Kepley +1- 2
Dante Fischer +1- 2
Seth Zeitlan +1- 2
From College-
Noah Brooks +1- 2
Sarah Rouzer +1- 2
Jean Bernhardt +1- 2
Piko Brittian +1- 2
Matthew Berg +2 (he's married, wife and child)- 3

So, total invited comes up to 25 people

If every person shows up.

My one brides maid, my maid of honor, is Vera. The flower girl will be her daughter, Maya. The best man is Austin, the ring bearer is Matthew Berg's little boy.

Meanwhile, we're sending out invitations. Which means personalizing all of the invitations. Tucker's handwriting is awful, so we are currently sitting at the table. He writes the names out, then I copy them onto an envelope. I don't know American names very well, so it was not going well with him calling out names to me.

My handwriting, according to him, looks cool because I was taught more caligraphy style than what is written here.

Which means I'm writing all of the invitations.

"So is this the last one?"

"Yeah."

"Finally. Would you like me to cook you dinner?"

"Uh, why don't we go out tonight."

"Of course," I said. "I should change," I replied, looking down at my shorts and tank top.

"Okay," he said, and I ran up the stairs. He was already dressed. I had moved my stuff upstairs already.

I ran back down stairs. "Tucker?" I inquired.

"Yes?"

"What should I wear?"

He laughed. "Uh, want me to, um, help you?"

"Would you?"

He got up off where he had moved to the couch and followed me upstairs.

"Um, well I was thinking we go to this middle eastern place uptown a bit. It's a little nicer. Do you have, like, a dress?"

I opened up the closet. "Well, Vera bought me these ones."

He pulled out a little black one. "Wear this one. I'm going to change too."

He pulled out a pair of pants and a button up white shirt. He dropped his jeans.

"Tucker!" I yelled and turned around.

"What? They're just boxers. They're like shorts."

"Well, it's different!"

He laughed. "I'm done now, you can turn around."

I turned around to him buttoning his last buttons up his shirt. I cleared my throat. "Well, you need to leave," I said.

He laughed. "Okay. I'll wait outside the door for you."

I put the dress on, then realized I could not zip it up. I struggled for a few minutes before peaking my head out the door. "Tucker, can you help me... zip this dress up?"

"Um, yeah." We stayed like that for about thirty seconds before he said, "you know, for me to zip up your dress, I'm going to need you go come out here."

"Oh, yes. Of course," I said, peaking out and turning around. "Thank you," I said.

"Ready for dinner?" he asked.

"Sure."

We got in the car and talked for a half hour drive to the restaurant.

We enjoyed a very nice meal. He helped me order, and introduced me to daquiris. In return, I introduced him to Ouzo.

"You should have seen your face, sitting on that couch while Vera walked around and made decisions. It was so awesome when you just blew up."

"Well you should have seen your face when I did. I didn't know if you were frightened or happy."

"I think it was the first entertaining moment all day."

"Oh, dress shopping was not enough fun for you?"

"Oh, well between that and the invitation shopping, who could not have had the time of their life?"

I laughed. "Well, it's all over now. I think Vera just sits around and plans weddings just in case."

"I'm glad. I have had way too much to drink to drive home tonight, how about you?"

"I don't know how to drive."

"It's okay. There's a hotel down the block or two, we can stay there tonight."

"Okay. How about another drink?" I asked. We had could not go home tonight anyways, what will another drink do?

Well, two hours and some drinks later, I found out. We were stumbling up to the hotel room.

"I have they key," he said. "Hold on. Almost there. Got it!"

I giggled. "Oh, Tucker, I have no other clothes! And this dress is so uncomfortable," I said, clawing at the back of my dress.

He laughed, "here, I got it." He unzipped my dress and I turned around.

"Thanks," I breathed out as our faces inched closer together.

Our eyes switched back from looking into each other's to our lips. I opened my mouth a little as we leaned closer and our lips locked. It started out as a light kiss, but it turned into something heavier. My dress slipped to the floor as our drunken, sloppy kissing made its way to the bed.

I rolled him over so I was on top and started unbuttoning his shirt. I fumbled with the buttons until we both managed to pull his shirt off.

We got to his pants. By the time we got those off, well, that's where my memory really gets fuzzy. In fact, that's really where my memory of that night cuts off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stealing wifi again! I lost it for a little bit. Oh, and don't you hate me?

I will slowly let you see things from the wedding. Soo here's the invitations:

http://www.brides.com/planning/invitations/gallery/editorspick/detail/174302/

Update: My boyfriend got into a head-on collision back at home. I'm 700 miles away. =[
I don't know if I'm going to update today. But I'll try. I'm really just trying to make sure he's okay and that this won't cost us too much money.