Paper Planes

Sixteen

Tucker’s Point of View

I’ve been trying so hard lately to make her happier. I don’t know why. I don’t know what changed this about me. All I know is that she’s the most interesting human being I’ve ever met, and I want to spend as long as I have trying to figure her out.

And what I’ve figured out so far, I’ve liked. So I’ve been doing stuff. Like the ring it took me three days to pick out and the dinner I took her out to and the movies I’ve picked out lately.

I noticed for a while that she would pick up little things from the shows she would watch. That was really sweet. I think that’s what really got me to notice her. Like the sandwiches she packed and stuff. She just tries so hard, and I could tell when she first moved in she didn’t even like me. I didn’t like her either.

But now it’s just different.

And to tell you the truth, no I don’t remember last night. I only remember one moment. I remember laying in bed, naked; her in my arms. I laid her head on my chest and brushed my left hand through her hair, right near her face. She claimed my right one and was playing with my fingers.

She kept biting her lip like she wanted to say something. She was being so cute. “You know, I am really glad this is happening. I mean, not just tonight, I like this, but all together. You are very… I like you, Tucker.”

I smiled and shifted so I could look at her straight on better. I grabbed her face and kissed her lightly on the lips. “I like you too, Padma. And I’m glad this has happened too.”

So, things won’t go back to normal, but I’ll guess we’ll just see how they play out.

Authors Note:

So, yeah, it’s short. But I put up this one to make up for me taking forever to update. My aunt’s apartment is in a nicer complex and people know how to protect their internet.

The boyfriends good. He has a bitchin rental, apparently. His truck’s just never going to live again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah, it’s short. But I put up this one to make up for me taking forever to update. My aunt’s apartment is in a nicer complex and people know how to protect their internet.

The boyfriends good. He has a bitchin rental, apparently. His truck’s just never going to live again.

Please comment?

I have the next one written, I just need to type it up and I just got home from the longest car ride ever. I saw a tractor trailer hit a freaking car and like blow the car up. O.O