Paper Planes

Seven

“If I drink one more drink, I’ll end up making an ass of myself,” I told Tucker, who had loosened up way more than I had.

“Come ooon,” he slurred. “Do it for me?” he asked, trying to give me puppy dog eyes.

I laughed. “Fine, fine. You can make me one more drink. Then I’m going to bed,” I said to him.

“So where are you from?” his friend Andy asked, coming up to me. “Britain? You sound English.”

“Oh, around Russia.”

“You don’t sound Russian.”

“My family isn’t Russian. They’re from Sri Lanka, so when I learned English, I learned it from people who learned it from people from England.”

He nodded. “It’s pretty sexy,” he said over the music.

I blushed and then Tucker came back. “Andy, if you’re trying to steal her from me, I’ll kick your ass.”

I laughed lightly at Tucker as Andy walked off to find another girl. “You looked really pretty today.”

I blushed a deeper shade of red. “Th-thanks. I didn’t think you liked it,” I said.

He shook his head. “Totally hot.”

“So when does this thing end?” I asked.

“Tomorrow,” he said. I laughed. Then I realized he was serious. There were people making out on my bed. “You can take my bed tonight, if you want. I’ll probably pass out down here.”

I nodded. I sat down on a bar stool, and he sat down next to me. I was looking down at my hands when I realized he was staring at me. I looked up at him. “What?” I asked.

He shook his head, then put his hands on either side of my face and pulled it to his. He kissed me. It was a sloppy, drunk kiss that I knew I’d remember the next day. I guess it was the alcohol, but I kissed him back.

He started sliding off of his chair. I sighed, pulling away. I couldn’t take his bed away from him tonight. He’d need it tomorrow.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs,” I said.

“OW!” He yelled out. “Hey, everyone, keep it legal! I’m going upstairs!” he yelled.

Everyone turned to us and let out a little cheer and I blushed again when I realized what they thought we were going to do. We crashed into his room and his state worsened.

He tried kissing me again and I pushed him off. He fell backwards on the bed and I pulled off his shoes. I removed his socks and pants, remembering that he sleeps in his boxers and a t-shirt [well, from what I’ve seen in the kitchen in the morning].

“Don’t go back downstairs, tonight.”

“Why?” I asked, absent-mindedly.

“Because I don’t want to be alone,” he said. I bit my lip and continued.

I pulled down the covers and pushed him in as comfortable as I could. I flipped on the fan and when I came back, he was out. Thankfully, I’d dragged my suitcase up in the morning, so my clothes were already here. Making sure he was still asleep, I changed into my pajamas.

I decided to stay in here tonight. It’d be easier anyways. I crawled into his bed, making sure I was as far away from him as possible.

I closed my eyes and lifted the cover over myself. A few minutes later, he kissed my cheek, threw an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

My eyes widened for a second, then fell.

I was too tired to think about it, but I knew I’d remember that, too when I woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck that rhyming shit.