Frank and the Holy Skittle

Introduction

One day Frankie needed to find something to do. The rest of the band was busy working on something together. God knows what. Frank thought and curled up on the couch with his bag of skittles.

He tore open the bag and stared at the wonderful candy for a moment. So many colors, so many flavors. Skittles truly are the best candy ever. But something weird caught his eye. Something out of place in the colorful, beautiful packet. Frank looked closer and realized what it was. He smiled lovingly at the white skittle. It must have lost it's dye somehow.

But he was wrong.

The skittle began to glow, and after a few moments it floated out of the bag with beams of light shooting out of it. Frank was awed yet frightened, and in his confusion he dropped to his knees crying.

"Frank.." Said a heavenly voice. Frank slowly looked up at the shining skittle.

"Frank, I am the holy skittle. I used to live in a castle full of leprechauns and fairies and Jamaicans and stuff, but my owner, King Gerard, accidentally threw me out a window and I landed in a nearby skittles factory where I was then packaged with the other skittles in that packet. I was scared, but now I have you with me Frank, and I know you're a good boy, so you'll help me get home won't you?"

Frank's jaw dropped.

"How come you can talk?" He asked.

"What? Uh? Shut up!" The skittle snapped. "Just take me back to King Gerard, okay?"

"Okay!" Frank said happily, grabbing the skittle and shoving it into his My Little Pony purse.

And so began a long, perilous journey!