Frank and the Holy Skittle

Twinkies Factory!!!!!!!

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee!" Frankie squealed as the unicorn and huge My Little Pony doll came to a stop outside the Twinkies factory.

"Let's go in!" Frankie whined, stomping his feet like a two year old. Mikey smiled at Bunny, which made Frank scared.

"Meow." Bunny agreed simply and they all walked inside, ignoring the huge war going on outside. OH yeah, I forgot to tell you, the nearest Twinkies factory to Frank's house was in Iraq.

Frank was about to open the door but then it swung open in a really creepy way. Nobody was there and it was all dark inside. But then, a little light appeared in the middle of the dark room. It got bigger and soon the whole room was lit. When it wasn't too bright to sting your eyes anymore, Frank and Mikey looked around.

The floor was covered in fuzzy pink carpeting, and the walls were covered in pictures of tacos. They also noticed a bunch of candles around the pictures of tacos and notes saying "God bless tacos" and many small tables with tacos on them and stuff. On the wall in front of them was a huge painting of a soft-shell taco with melted cheese, olives, meat, tomatoes, lettuce, and taco sauce. Bunny secretly thought this was racially charged, but he didn't say anything.

"It's..Beautiful." Mikey said with tears in his eyes. He knelt by a candle to worship the tacos on the tiny tables.

What Mikey haden't noticed was the huge stage in the middle of the room and Ray wearing a big pink fluffy fur coat and big sunglasses with pink rims and dancing around the stage like Britney Spears singing "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne.

"I don't like your girlfriend! I think you need a new one! I could be your girlfriend!" Ray sang and busted a move.

Bunny was disturbed and passed out, but Frank had a secret love for Avril Lavigne so he could stand it. Suddenly Ray noticed the and the music stopped and he stopped singing and he stood there staring at Frank with a blank expression on his face.

"Ray, sweet merciful pancakes." Frank said and winked at horsie890. You know who you are. Ray ran off to the side of the room, pushed a button and ran back and then a cheesy sound effect played.

"I am the God of Twinkies!" Ray boomed and pointed to his 'fro as if it somehow proved he was the God of Twinkies. "Welcome to my factory!"

"If you're the God of Twinkies, what's with all the tacos?" Frank asked and did CPR on Bunny. Bunny failed to wake up.

Ray gasped and jumped ten feet in the air, hit the ceiling and fell down back where he was.

"Because I like tacos, of course!" He said as if it was a fact of life. "So, d'ya wanna tour my factory or what?"

Frank shook his head and dragged Mikey and Bunny outside.

"That was stupid. I'm scarred for life." Mikey said as if he hadn't just been worshipping tacos.

"Uh, yeah.." Frank said and hopped on his plastic pony's back. Mikey got on his unicorn and they flew to Moscow to look for King Gerard.