Frank and the Holy Skittle

Candy Castle

King Bobbert of Bob Land stroked his stubbly chin and stared out the window of his candy castle at the skinny dude, tattooed dude, and cat land on his backyard/giant fenced in field covered in cat hair from all the cats running around. When he saw the cat he was so happy he jumped out the 80 story high window and nearly died except that he landed on Mikey which cushioned his fall.

"OWWW!" Mikey screamed as his skinny, weak body collapsed under Bob's muscles. Yep, Bob's a muscle man because I said so. Frank got all sad and pulled Mikey from under Bob. Bob stood up and some heroic music started playing.

"I'm the king of the candy castle here in Bob Land!" He screamed and hugged Bunny really tight.

"Popcorn!" Everyone overheard a couple nuns talking in some room in the castle.

"Popcorn!!" Screamed a second happy nun.

"POPCORN?!!!" The first nun said angrily as if the second one had just eaten her skittles.

Then everyone listened to the sound of the second nun dying and creepy music playing..

"Woah!" Bob said dramatically and made a dramatic face to go with his dramatic pose. He dropped Bunny on the ground and Bunny was mad but he held back his anger and jumped on Mikey's head in a cute way. Frank stared at the cuteness but knew better than to try and pet Bunny.

"What do you guys want?!" Bob snapped, suddenly angry and secretly wishing he was the one with the cat on his head.

"We want bunnies!" Frank said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, you will have bunnies." Bob said and rubbed his hands together evilly. "After you wash my grandpa's back and make it nice and clean!"

A look of horror went across Mikey, Frank and Bunny's faces.

"But your grandpa is like 94 years old! EWW!" Mikey said and cringed. Frank nodded.

"No, actually he's 1,000 years old." Bob said in an offended way, hugging his bunny plushie close.

"If we wash his back will you show us where King Gerard's house is?" Frank asked and bribed Bob with some candy.

"Okay! Me and Gerard used to have an apartment together." Bob said cheerily. "Come.." He said suddenly dark and eerie. The door to Candy Castle slowly opened to reveal an old, old, old, wrinkly man sitting in a washtub with lots of bubbles waiting for them to wash his back.

Mikey and Frank cried silently to themselves but proceeded to go and wash his back...

To be continued...