Frank and the Holy Skittle

The Map To Stupid Land

Three painstaking years later, Mikey and Frank were done scrubbing the nasty dirty flea infested back of Bob's gramps. Well, they weren't done, but gramps died of a heart attack from being really freaking old. And fat. Old and fat.

"YAY!" Everyone screamed and headed to Bob for the map to Stupid Land(Gerard is the king of stupid land!!!!!!!11one).

Bob sat in his bedroom with his many Hello Kitty plushies and his Bratz dolls and the oversized bunny stuffies that he was having a tea party with.

"OH Mr. Bunbun, would you like some crumpets to go with your tea?" Bob asked politely and brushed some dust off his dress. Mr. Bunbun just stared at Bob with a blank expression. Bob got angry.

"ANSWER ME, YOU STUPID PEICE OF CRAP!" Bob boomed and got out a chainsaw. Bunbun refused to answer which made Bob madder so Bob chainsawed his face and threw his cottony remains out the window. It landed on a bunch of little girls wearing daisy chains on their heads and dancing around in a circle.

Suddenly the doors to his room burst open and Frank and Mikey and of course Bunny danced in, singing joyful songs about ponies.

"Oh Bobby, where is the map to Stupid Land?" Frank asked excitedly and eyed the dress on Bob which made him look like Hilary Clinton for some reason, wishing he had such a dress. Bob smiled happily and handed them a map that was drawn on the back of a paper place mat from Friendly's in bright red crayon. Frank clapped his hands happily before the whole crazy crew besides Bob walked outside and examined the map...

To be continued...