Frank and the Holy Skittle

Gerard's Daughter

Frank unfolded the map but Mikey snatched it out of his hands saying Frank would get it infected with Frankabetes. So Mikey unfolded it and look at it.

"Okay so it says to go left near 'that big old tree over there..'" Mikey said, confused. Bunny made a tiny little squeaky noise, which was his way of crying.

Frank smiled happily.

"That makes perfect sense!" He squealed and pushed Mikey into a random hole in the ground. Bunny cried harder and bravely jumped into the pit with Mikey in slow motion while dramatic music played. Sadly, Mikey accidentally pooped and used the map to wipe, so it was useless. Frank and Mikey and of course Bunny began crying and then it started raining and a bunch of pigeons flew by and pooped all over everything, so it wasn't very fun.

But, suddenly, they saw something sparkly, pink, and winged floating down from the sky. The rain stopped and a skittles rainbow appeared as it got closer to them. Finally it landed.

"I am the God of the Twinkies come to save you with my magical powers of the fro!" Ray said and pulled out some bright pink nail polish. Frank and Mikey cried in joy. Ray looked at them, disturbed for some reason, and started tap dancing.

After a while, he stopped, pulled out his wand, and then they poofed on over to Stupid Land!

Everyone happily skipped up to the entrance to Stupid Castle. They couldn't get by though because Dolly Parton was there and her boobs were so huge they were blocking the door!!! OOHHHH NOOOO!!!!

"Why God?!! Why must you do this to us?!!" Frank said, dropping to his knees in tears. Ray sighed, waved his wand and then Dolly Parton disappeared.

YAY!

"YAY!" Frank and Mikey squealed and ran inside, paying no attention to Ray who was now being eaten alive by alligators. Also, the Jonas Brothers were singing to him, AHHHHH!

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Frank squealed and jumped into Gerard's lap. Gerard woke up from his nap and slapped Frank in the face with his reflexes. Then he saw who it was.

"Frank ohh I love you so much!" He said in a squeaky voice. He didn't seem to recognize Mikey, though, and he was kicked out of the castle.

"So Frankie what brings you here?" Gerard asked happily and handed Frank a cup of tea.

"Because I found your magic skittle!" Frank said like a two year old before kicking Gerard in the crotch as if he was somehow evil for forgetting his holy skittle. Well, he was...

Suddenly, Lobita ran out into the room from some random doorway and hugged Frankie happily.

"Yay you brought me my skittle!" She squealed and clapped her hands.

"Whattt?!!!!!" Frank gasped. Gerard was too busy rolling around on the floor in pain to notice, so Lobita explained.

"Didn't he ever tell you? I'm the child of Gerard's daughter! I even have pictures from when Gerard bore me.." Lobita said casually and hugged her skittle tight. Frank gasped and smacked himself for some reason.

"But boys can't be pregnant!" Frank screamed a bit loudly and stared at Gerard.

"Uh what? SHUT UP!" Lobita screamed through tears and ran off to wherever she came from.

Frank shrugged and went to Disneyland for some well-earned fun.

The End!!!!