Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 01

6:30. Okay he’ll be here in a minute.

6:35. He’s not that late. It's okay.

6:40. There’s probably traffic.

6:45. He’ll be here any minute, and he’ll apologise. It’s okay.

6:50. WHERE IS HE?!

6:55. It’s okay. He will be here. He promised.

7:00. I suppose he’s only half an hour late.

7:05. Okay so he’s pretty late.

7:10. Damned idiot, he better have a good excuse.

7:15. I’ll wait 5 more minutes.

7:20. Okay I’ll wait just 5 more minutes.

7:25. Just 5 more minutes.

7:30. Bastard.

I sat there and realised he wasn’t coming. Okay, I knew that half an hour ago…but it wouldn't sink in.

“Waiter can I have the bill please?” I asked when a guy came up to me for the 10th time in the past hour to ask what I was going to order.

He nodded and walked away.

"It comes to a total of £10.50 miss.” He said.
I paid and walked out. Oh god was it embarrassing.

He was such a bastard sometimes. So much for “Meet me in Le Champion at 6:30”

I got in my car and stated to drive. And within 15 minutes I was home. If that’s what you call it. I hate it.

Call me crazy but would you like to live in a 3 story high house, that has 30 rooms all fitted with an on suite, an inside pool, an outside pool, and it’s own personal library?

Okay so you would?

How about if I add the fact that only you, your mother, and your nanny live there, but your mothers never home and your nanny is normally sitting in the kitchen getting drunk?

Didn’t think so.

I pulled onto the drive and saw the strangest thing…
My mothers car.



Oh god!

I walked into the house and was greeted by my mother’s fake smile “Allison! Where have you been? And why dressed so nice? Doesn’t matter! Come into the living room I want you to meet someone!”

Now you can appreciate that I wasn’t in the best mood, so I had no control over what I did or said. “Piss off”

My mothers face changed from fake happiness to plain angry “Watch what you say to me Allison or I’ll wash your mouth out with soap! Now get in there now!” She hissed

“Fine.”

I walked into the room with my head down wishing I wasn’t in this damned dress and actually in my jeans and hoodie.

“Allison this is Mr & Mrs Renn and there sons Carlton and Derek.”

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is my first story, even though I've been on mibba quite a while...I just haven't had time to write.
So comment and everything to tell me what you think. I'm not sure whether I sould continue, but if I do it will get more interesting I promise. And...well yeah.

Hope you liked it.