Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 10

Carlton’s P.O.V

So here I am, sat on a plane on my way to America, when less than 6 hours ago Allison was told her mother had died.
But she seemed to be taking it pretty well, I mean once she’d been told she locked herself in her room for an hour, then came downstairs looking…well pretty normal. Mother won’t tell us how her mum died though…I bet it like she got shot or something! But anyway, then Allison went to pack, and here we are on a plane. All she’s done is sleep for the past 3 hours. And we’ve got another 6 to go. New York here we come!

Derek’s P.O.V

I feel so bad for Allison, she’s just been told less than 6 hours ago her mother died, and now she has to fly to New York. She seems to be taking it pretty crap as well. She locked herself in her room for a while, then came downstairs looking fine. Shame she doesn’t feel like that. I mean when we dated she had a problem with expressing her feelings, probably from her damn mother. I wonder how she died…But anyway I have to sit behind Allison and that idiot of a brother Carlton. All Allison’s done is sleep, and Carlton just watches movies.
Great, New York here we come. (Please note lack of excitement)

Allison P.O.V

I feel weird. I…I just don’t know what to feel. I should feel sad, but I don’t. I mean the one person that is supposed to love me no matter what has died. But she doesn’t love me no matter what. She doesn’t love me at all. I always knew she didn’t, it just feels weird to hear her say that she never has and never will love me. It hurts. Well it should hurt, but it doesn’t, because I feel nothing. I’ve been pretending to sleep for about three or four hours because I don’t want to talk to anyone. Well, okay I wouldn’t mind talking to my best friend in the whole entire freakin world but you can’t use phones on planes, and Hannah was all the way in England. Oh well I’ll talk to her later.

Carlton’s P.O.V

It’s been 5 hours so far on this crappy plane. 4 hours to go. I got bored so I wrote a list.

10 reason’s why I’m pissed off.

1. There movies suck.
2. I’m tired but I can’t sleep.
3. The food on this plane look’s like puke. And tastes like it too.
4. These seats are starting to get uncomfortable.
5. Derek’s asleep. And he snores.
6. I have no one to talk to.
7. There’s a long line to the toilet and I need to pee.
8. Derek’s kicking the chair in his sleep.
9. I’m hungry because I didn’t eat the aeroplane food.
10. Derek just pisses me off. He needs no reason.

And that’s my ten reasons to be pissed off. I like the list. Especially number 10.

Derek’s P.O.V

I hate Carlton. He just woke me up because I was snoring and kicking his chair in my sleep. Whatever.
I’m tired and I’m going back to sleep. Fuck him.

Allison’s P.O.V

I could hear Derek go back to sleep after Carlton woke him up, and after about 10 minutes Carlton fell asleep too. I was on my own. Sort of.
I finally opened my eyes and saw a piece of paper in his hands and I decided to read it. I laughed at most of it except number 10.
When I was dating Derek he would always say he hated Carlton and Carlton hated him. I wonder why…

Carlton’s P.O.V

I was having the best dream ever. I was sleeping on a deck chair, and this hot chick kept bringing me doughnuts. It was heaven. Until…until I exploded. That bit wasn’t good.
But anyway I was having the best dream ever, and then Allison woke me up to say we’d landed.
We were in New York! Fuck yeah!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's the 10th chapter! Yay!
Please please please please make me banners! Please!
Okay so this was a filler...but next chapter will be better! I promise! :]
I love you all! So please keep commenting and reading and subscribing and everything!

Chow for now darlings!