Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 13

Carlton’s P.O.V

I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. I’m going insane!

Since when am I the nice one? I am never nice and/or rational.
I hit myself on the head. “Calm down Carlton. It’s okay, you’re not going insane. Just take a deep breath. Shit! I’m talking to myself, and that’s the first sign of insanity. Okay…so you’re insane. That’s okay.” I nodded my head and stood up pacing up and down “I just need to sort out my head. Why did I decide to stop the shouting match? Because Allison was crying and Derek looked ready to rip someone’s head off. Yeah and I didn’t like the fact that Derek was being a bastard to her when her mum had just died. Why didn’t I like that…?” I closed my eyes.

Why did I care about Allison’s feelings? And why did I want to start over with Derek? He pissed me off more than anyone else

Was I…was I becoming one of those sissy boys that couldn’t stand crying and loved romance?! Shit what if I wa-


I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone banging on the wall. “Let us the fuck out Carlton, we’ve stopped fighting.” Allison shouted.

“No.” I shouted back. I still needed time to think, and if she was around I couldn’t do that.

Why had I told her I wanted to get to know her?! I could just ask Derek! Nah, he wouldn’t help me, and anyway I want to talk to h-

Shit. No I don’t. I do not want to talk to her. That’s what I meant to think. Yeah, that’s it.

“Derek if you don’t let us out then when we do get out I’ll kill you.” Derek threatened.

“I’m trying to think so shut up!”

Okay. Deep breaths. Repeat after me.

I Carlton Renn.

“I Carlton Renn.”

Am not a pansy boy that likes pansy romantic stuff.

“Am not a pansy boy that likes pansy romantic stuff.”

And I am not and never will be.

“And I am not and never will be.”

A pansy boy that talks to him self and is a hopeless romantic, and is scared of hurting peoples feelings, and doesn’t like horror movies, and that doesn’t work out, and that is a pansy boy.

“A pansy boy that talks to him self and is a hopeless romantic, and is scared of hurting peoples feelings, and doesn’t like horror movies, and that doesn’t work out, and that is a pansy boy.”

“Err…Carlton why are you talking to yourself?” Allison asked

I walked over to the door and opened it “You…you heard that?” I asked

She looked at me, a smirk on her face “Nope pansy boy.” She laughed.

Great! Now she thinks I’m insane. What am I going to do?!
Nothing, you don’t care what she thinks of you.
“Oh yeah! Thank’s crazy voices!” I said smiling. “Shit! Did I say that aloud?”

Allison gave me a weird look and walked off.

“Dude…you’re crazy.” Derek said “And about what you said…you know…starting over and all that shit, I err, I suppose we could. I mean if you still want to. I don’t care.”

I shrugged “Sure.”

What the fuck had I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter 13!
Tell me what you think! I love comments! (And cookies) :]
Carlton may seem a bit crazy...which he is, because his character is based on my best mate (Who's name's Carlton as well!) Anyway, this chapter is kinda boring (And it's a filler) But it's about how Carlton feels towards Allison and stuff.

I LOVE YOU ALL! Bye!xx