Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 15

Recap

“We have to get to know each other right? So we’re going to play 20 questions.”


I sat with my legs crossed on my bed with Carlton sitting opposite me.

“Favorite colour?” Carlton asked

“Midnight blue. Err…Are you still a virgin?”

Carlton looked a bit shocked then smirked “Nope, you?”

I nodded “Do you drink/smoke?”

“No and no, furthest you got with a boy?”

I blushed a bit “Groping, err…who was your first kiss with and how old?”

He laughed “Doesn’t count that’s two questions, but my first proper kiss was when I was 13, you?”

“I was 14, this is boring let’s watch a movie.”

Carlton shook his head “We have to find stuff out about each other.”

I sighed “Fine. My full name is Allison Grace Evelyn Lillian McDowell, I’m 18 and I was born on Wednesday 28th April 1990. My favorite colour is midnight blue and my passion is art, but I’m actually pretty good at math and stuff. My closest, and really only friend is Hannah because everyone labeled us ‘emo’ at school so I’m not likely to become friends with them.” She sighed and rolled her eyes “I was excluded from school for a week once because I punched someone in the nose.” She looked at me “What else do you want to know?”

“Why’d you punch them in the nose?”

“Because this bitch called Hannah a midget.” I laughed. I was very over protective of Hannah, because like me her parent’s were never around, and she didn’t have anyone there for her. Not a nanny, or an aunt or uncle, or a sibling. She had no one. So I had to act like her sister, her mother and her best friend all at the same time. And god damn was it hard, but she did the same for me, and we got through the hell hole I like to call St Andrews private school for girl’s.

“Don’t you want to learn stuff about me?” Carlton said with a fake pout.

I sighed “Go on then.”

“Yay! Okay, my full name is Carlton Andrew Renn, and Derek’s middle name is the same, because it’s my dad’s name, I’m 18 too, but I was born on January 8th 1990 so I’m older that you!” He giggled. Wait…Giggled?! “My favorite colour is red and my passion is music. I was top of my class at everything but English, which I suck at. My closest friends…well I have a load of friends but the only one I trust is Donny, and I was thinking…could he be our best man? But anyway, answer when I’ve finished. I was excluded once because I had an exam which I hadn’t studied for so I paid Derek to swap places with me, but we got caught.” Carlton giggled. “But back to the best man thing, can Donny be my best man?”

I nodded “But only if Hannah can be my maid of honor.”

“Sure, but we’ll have to get her a plane so she can help with the wedding.” Carlton got up and walked over to the T.V “So what movie then?”

“Have you got You’ve got mail?”

“Yeah.” Carlton put the DVD into the T.V and sat down next to me.

But one question kept bugging me through the whole movie.

Do I like him more than friends?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's another filler, but I have a really good idea for the next chapter.
Two words: Allison's Dad.
So at the moment I'm kind of pissed off, because on friday my parent's go to Madrid and leaving me wih my gramdpa. I mean it's not that I don't like him! It's just he doesn't have a computer, so I have to take my laptop, and unless I can hack into someone elses internet (It's bad I know!) then I can't update for 4 days! Sorry if I can't!

Love you all! Thank's for commenting! xXx