Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 20

Allison’s P.O.V

I walked out of the hospital with Carlton, Hannah and Donny. Donny was Carlton’s best man and best friend and best everything, and from what I’ve heard they’ve been through everything together. (Let’s just say I found out that Carlton and Donny are bi)

We all got into a limo that was sent and sat down in silence. Not saying anything. No one moving. Or breathing. It’s been like this since Carlton got a phone call this morning. So we all sat in silence for half an hour until we got to Carlton’s condo, and then we walked inside. In silence.

“Okay I can’t take this any frigging more! WHY ARE WE IN SILENCE?” I screamed

“Miss McDowell? Would you mind coming through here please?” Someone asked from behind me. I turned around and saw exactly what I was dreading, Elaine Hansen. The lady that wrote my mothers will.

And for some strange reason I seemed to have lost my voice. Because my mother told me all family members were included in the will. Including…

“Hello Allison.” Someone sneered

My father

Derek’s P.O.V

Me and Riley had been playing on my x-box ever since Allison went into hospital. It was someone thing to take our minds off the whole ‘Allison getting beat up by her goddamned father who I want to murder so bad just like the rest of my family’ as I call it.

My eyes hurt so bad, and I’ve drunk way to much coffee for my own good in the past 24 hours, but me and Riley agreed not to stop for anything other than Allison getting home.

Riley dropped her remote and started to cry.

“What? Riley babe! What’s wrong? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” I said getting up.

“My eyes won’t stop leaking! I’m not crying but then won’t stop watering!” She laughed reaching for a tissue, but accidentally falling over a wire. “Fuck it. I’m going to sleep.” She whispered curling up on the floor.

I wanted to pick her up and carry her to my bed, but I couldn’t stand up. My eyes were too heavy and I ended up next to her. On the floor. Out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Chapter 20! Woo!
Yeah it's sort of short, but the next chapter is friggen MASSIVE! Well...it's big. I think.
Please give me constructive criticism because I want to make my story better for you, and I can't if I don't know what I do wrong.

Tomorrow I go back to school. WHY?! It kind of sucks.
Well, I'l be seeing y'all. Bye xXx