Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 26

Carlton’s P.O.V

“Let’s play truth or dare.” Aiden said smirking.

Thing’s going though my mind at that moment

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. NO WAY IN HELL.

“Why’d we want to play that?” Donny asked sounding kind of big headed.

Aiden smirked again “Well I thought it would be a good way to get to know each other!”

Everyone looked confused until Aiden sighed “Can’t I try to be nice to my sister?

Everyone looked over at Allison who blushed slightly and smiled at him “Truth or dare? Okay Carlton you go first.”

“Okay…” I whispered

What have I got myself into now?

Aiden’s P.O.V

Damn that Donny! He didn’t even tell his friends what a lying cheating bastard he was! But then again…I wouldn’t have told them if it was me…but I also wouldn’t have cheated on my boyfriend. Or girlfriend…but now he was going to pay. One way or another, he was going to pay.

I looked over at the guy called Carlton, and I remembered him from when me and Donny had dated. He was kind of cool and I liked his hair…but he and his twin annoyed me when they fought. “Okay…Carlton?” I asked and he nodded “Truth or dare?”

“Err…well, I think…umm…truth.”

I thought for a second “Okay, so you dated Donny right? How come you broke up?”

Carlton laughed “Because, no offence Donny, but I was a bit messed up back then and I didn’t know whether I was gay or not, but after dating Donny for a while I realised that I didn’t like guys…so I told Jimmy that if we didn’t break up he’d never be able to have sex again because he didn’t turn me on anymore.”

I nodded and he asked someone else something that I don’t remember because I’d zoned out thinking about my plan. My beautiful plan to humiliate him…well not humiliate him just…well yeah humiliate him!

“Aiden…?” Someone waved there hand in front of my eyes and I snapped out of it “What?”

“Truth or dare?” Allison asked.

“Err…last time I played this and I said dare I ended up on the roof in my boxers, so truth.”

Allison laughed “Err…first girlfriend…or boyfriend.”

I laughed remembering it “This girl named Candy when I was 5…but she stole my chocolate so I dumped her.”

My eyes fell on Derek “Truth or dare?”

He looked at me weirdly “…Truth.”

I smirked “Tell everyone why we split up.”

His face paled “I’ve already told them.”

I raised my eyebrow “Which version, the one where I break up with you because you cheat, or the one that includes drugs violence and alcohol?”

Donny’s face went paler if that was possible “The first one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in ages but I got grounded!
Why do I hear you ask?
I got detention for wearing eyeliner.
And so some skank of a teacher called my parents and said I got detention and they took my laptop off me!
SORRY!

xxxxxxxxxx

Yay! Chapter 26!
Sorry if it's a bit crappy but I only got 10 minutes before my parents get back and I'm still grounded untill Wednesday, but they went shopping! So I decided to update!

Comment please!

BYE!!!