Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 28

Carlton’s P.O.V

I sat and stared at Donny. He basically told us everything except for one slight fact. I know for certain that Donny likes Riley more than a friend, and he accidentally missed it out. I tell you, that boy needs to tell her sooner or later so he can understand she doesn’t like him. I’ve tried to tell him…but failed.

I was brought away from my thoughts to realise something.

1. Donny was now crying on Riley’s shoulder.
2. Derek has stiffened next to me.
3. Hannah is staring at Riley like she’s going to kill her any second.
4. Aiden and Allison are now shouting at each other about how he decided to embarrass Donny in front of everyone.
5. Allison’s hot when she’s angry.

I stared at Allison and…well let’s just say my jeans got tighter from the fantasy of what I wanted to do to her. Let’s just say it included a bed, hand cuffs and hot wax.

“What the fuck does he think he’s doing?!” Growled Derek under his breath making me jump in my seat and look at Donny who was holding Riley in his arms as she sobbed as well as him, and let me tell you, it looked like Donny and Riley were a couple! Which is not good, because who’s side would I take?

My twins or my best friend/ex-boyfriend’s? And to tell you the truth…it’s not looking bright for Donny because believe me when I tell you. I’m not a nice person when someone messes with my brother.

Back in high school, some kid punched Derek in the gut, and…well long story short he was in hospital for quite a while.

I glanced over at Aiden and Allison and felt something weird. Jealousy.

Why?

Because there they were, hugging. Yes hugging. Allison has known this guy for what…3 hours? 4 at most, and there she is hugging him. And I’m her flipping fiancée and I get less than a second glance. Well that’s stopping right now.

End of. I have one thing to do, and that’s it.

I got up from my seat and walked quickly over to Allison, pulling her away from Aiden I did the one thing I’d wanted to do since I met her.

I kissed her

For a second Allison did nothing, but as soon as she kissed back…well damn. Our lips moved together slowly, and then we pulled away. It was over just like that.

It lasted 10 seconds or less, but then and there I knew something. Something so important that just thinking about it had kept me up at night. That one thing meant the world to me.

She liked me back

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek and realised something, she’d just slapped me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 28

I have some bad news.

Bad news
My nana just died.

She had a stroke...and well she's dead. I don't really want to talk about it because...well I just don't. But what's even worse is I have to miss her funeral because it's going to be in Spain and my mum won't let me miss school (I have SAT's this year and my mum's all worked up about it)

So...well I don't feel like writing at the moment, that's why this chapters a bit crapy and a bit short. I'll try to update as soon as possible...but no promises.

Sorry

Bye.