Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 03

List of things that were hurting:

My head.
My back.
My arms.
My legs.
Did I mention my head?

Why? I don’t know. But oh god did they hurt.

“Don’t worry; the doctor said she’d wake up within the next hour.” I heard my mother’s voice say.

“She didn’t take it all too well did she?” Another voice said. Where had I heard it before?

My mother sighed “No. But it was a surprise I suppose, when she wakes up we’ll have to explain it to her.”

“You still want to go threw with it then? I mean, she obviously doesn’t want to…”

“It’s not about her. If she still wants to live the perfect life she is now then there is no choice.”

“But I find it rather unfair that she has to pay for your mistakes, it’s not her fault you’re in debt.”

“If it wasn’t for her I’d still be with my husband. She was the biggest mistake of my life. And if I was still with my husband I wouldn’t be in debt. This way I get my money, and I don’t have to see her ever again. Except for the wedding, even then I’ll try to avoid her.”

I heard them both walk out the room, and finally opened my eyes.
OHMYGOD!

My arm was in a cast, and I had bruises everywhere!

I sighed. Great.

I wasn’t really in the mood for screaming after what I’d heard my mother say.

A few tears fell down my cheek. So it wasn’t the first time she’s said it. More like the tenth.
She’d say it when she was mad at me, but seeing as she was hardly ever home, that was pretty rare, and when she was, normally I’d stay away from her.

I swung my legs out of bed and tried to stand up. By that I mean my legs buckled.

“Shit!”

I heard a whole lot of running and saw Derek’s parents at the door. I mean…Carlton’s parents. No. My soon to be parents in law, yeah. Wait…No that’s just weird. Mr and Mrs Renn. Yeah that’ll do.

“Oh my lord! Allison are you okay?!” Mrs Renn shouted running up to me.

“Yeah I’m okay.” I whispered. No I’m not.

“Are you sure?” She asked kindly

“Yeah.” No.

“Okay them let’s get you down stairs.” She smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the 3rd chapter! Yayness!
I promise today that there'll be another chapter! And it'll be Carlton's P.O.V
Okay, so please comment and rate and everything.
Cookies for everyone!

Chow for now darlings!