Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 33

Still Derek’s P.O.V

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! This is every sane guys dream! Cat fight!

I looked over to Carlton who looked partly exited about the cat fight, and partly scared that Christa was going to rape him here and now.

“What am I going to do about it?” Christa asked flicking her hair “This.” Instead of walking over to Allison she turned on her heal and before you could say ‘Barbie’ she had straddled Carlton and started to kiss him.

Now this really should have been on worlds most funny video’s. Christa looked like she was attacking Carlton with her lips, but he was trying to push her off him. Carlton’s face a mix of scared and disgusted, and when he finally pushed her off he ran out the room screaming something about being raped by a Barbie doll.

Everyone was crying with laughter except for Christa, Jessica and my youngest cousin Mia. Christa and Jessica looked truly shocked, and Mia looked like she was about to burst from holding her laughter in. I’ve always liked Mia; yeah she was a prep, but not a bitchy prep. She was sweet, and the only reason anyone would think otherwise is because of her sister.

After everyone’s laughter died down Carlton came back into the room and cleared his throat “I think it’s best if we all just go to our rooms and never talk about this ever again, especially the bit where I started to scream like a girl.”

Allions P.O.V

I have never laughed so much in my life! Well…maybe when Hannah ‘accidently’ set this prep’s hair on fire in science because she called me a Goth. That was funny. But anyway, we all decided to do what Carlton had said and me Riley and Hannah went up to my room to talk about today.

Basically what had happened was we didn’t go shopping. Christa, Mia and Jessica’s plane got delayed an hour, and when we finally picked them up Mrs Renn had to go somewhere, so she told us to go home in the limo. When we were in the limo Christa started to bitch about me and said that her and Carlton were supposed to be with each other, not me and Carlton. And it basically went from there.

But whatever. Once we got to my room we all lay on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. “So…are you still trying to get revenge on Carlton?” Hannah asked. Both her and Riley knew everything to do with the whole argument between me and Carlton, and they said the only reason he did it was because he probably felt rejected when I slapped him, and wanted to leave with his pride still intact.

“No, I think I’m over it, I was just angry. Me and Carlton can just be friends. I’m fine with that.”

And that was the truth. I was perfectlynot okay with just being friends with Carlton. I didn’t want anything else from him. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Chapter 33! It's not my best, but at least I updated!
So if you want to know what Mia, Christa and Jessica look like, then click HERE for Mia, HERE for Christa and HERE for Jessica.
Just so you know, I have nothing against the people that I chose to play the parts of Mia, Christa and Jessica that's just how I picture them!

Thanks for all the comments! E-Hugs! Please carry on commenting!
Bye! xXx