Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 36

Allison’s P.O.V

Mrs Renn said it was okay for me and Carlton to visit my Grandma, but I was kind of hoping she wouldn’t have. The first time I’ve spoken to her was at my mother’s will reading, but my mother once told me that my grandma was satins wife…I don’t think my mother liked her much.

Me and Carlton got into the limo (Yes I said the limo!) and sat in pretty much silence. It was killing me, but what could I say? Things were going to be very awkward from now on seeing as I have to marry a guy that doesn’t like me. He pretty much hates me.

Look’s like I’m going to have an amazingly great life! I’m being sarcastic. Just so you know. I’m also going to miss out on there being any romantic shit in my life, and I doubt I’ll ever have a social life again. How fun right! But the worst thing is Carlton doesn’t have to stay faithful, and I’m just going to have to sit there and take the fact he doesn’t and won’t ever like me.

Carlton’s P.O.V

We’d been sitting in this damn limo for half an hour now and not a single word had been said. Not one! It felt so awkward, and I hated the fact that every time I looked over at Allison she was frowning and she looked almost…scared. I wanted her to tell me what was wrong, like normal couples do. I wanted to be able to kiss her again and make her feel safe. I wanted to be able to hold her in my arms and tell her whatever she was worrying about would be fine. But I kind of ruined that by saying I wanted to see other people.

I suppose I can always just pray that what Hannah said was true. But even if it is, that doesn’t mean I still have a chance. It just means Allison’s going to have a harder time forgetting about me…

Allison’s P.O.V

We finally pulled up outside of the biggest house I’ve ever seen. Wait no, it wasn’t a house, it was a flipping castle! It was huge!

Me and Carlton walked up to the front door and knocked, waiting in silence. Finally the door opened to reveal the women I called ‘my grandma.’

She smiled at me and Carlton and told us to “Come in and make ourselves at home.”

I walked inside and had to rub my eyes, it was even bigger on the inside! This house was…just wow.

‘My grandma’ led us through to a smallish room that looked like a normal living room “I was wondering whether I could talk to you two separately, if you wouldn’t mind.”

We both shrugged and ‘My grandma’ smiled at us (Christ I wish she would stop that!) “Carlton is it?” He nodded and she smiled again “Could I see you first?” Carlton got up and followed her out of the room.

So here I was, left alone in this house while my fiancée that I hadn’t spoken to in days followed ‘my grandma’ into what seemed a lot like an interview for a job.

Carlton’s P.O.V

Is it possible for one woman to smile so much? It’s annoying.

I followed the lady into a study and she closed the door and sat down, no longer smiling she put a pair of glasses on and looked me up and down “So you’re Allison’s fiancée? Hmm. I suppose you’re alright looking, but you really should get that dreadful thing out of your lip. It looks disgusting.”

I sat there in shock, surely this wasn’t the same woman…or maybe she suffered from schizophrenia (split personality disorder) but whatever, I removed my lip ring and looked at her.

She sighed slightly “That’s better. Now I’ve invited you here for a few reasons, but first I noticed something when you both first arrived. One, Allison doesn’t have an engagement ring, and two, there was a very awkward silence when you two came in. So I have a question for you and I want an honest answer; Do you love my granddaughter?”

I sat there with my mouth hanging slightly open “Well…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha! Cliff hanger.
I'm not to great at cliff hangers, but I think this one's pretty good!
So I'm feeling better, which means I will update more! Yay!
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! And if you didn't comment, shame on you. lol, I'm joking. But you do realise that comments mean faster and better updates...*hint hint*

Bye :D