Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 39

Allison’s P.O.V

“Hannah, have you done yet?” I asked for what felt like the fortieth time.

“For the last fricking time no!” Hannah sighed “Nearly though, and promise me something, when you see what I’ve done don’t kill me.”

“What have you done!?” I asked sighting up

“Nothing. Well actually a lot, but whatever. I’m done.” Hannah said “Now promise me.”

I shook my head no and Hannah sighed “That means you’ll never get to see what you look like.”

“Fine. I promise I won’t kill you.”

I could tell Hannah was smiling “You may now remove the mask.”

I slowly removed the mask thing and looked in the mirror.

“Wow.” I whispered.

“Wow good, or wow bad?”

“I don’t know. I can’t believe it…why would you…how did you…”

Hannah smiled at me “Why would I want to die your hair back to its natural colour? Because I’m cool like that. How did I remember your natural colour? I found a picture of us when we were 12-right before you died your hair black-and I though you should have it natural for your wedding.”

I stared at my hair in the mirror. I hadn’t had brown hair since I was 12. It was…weird, but not bad weird. When I died my hair black it was sort of like cutting the last part of my mother out of my life. She had dark brown hair, but she died it blond.

“Come on or else we’ll never get any shopping done.” Hannah said dragging me out of the bathroom.

Did I tell you? Probably not, but we had to cancel the dress shopping again because Mrs Renn was busy with Riley. Personally I don’t care because I hate shopping with the blond bitches. Well…Mia’s not all to bad I suppose. But anyway, Mrs Renn gave us a list of website’s we should visit and look at there dresses. If I like one then I save the picture and details and once we’ve seen all the dresses I pick me favourite. Easy!

Derek’s P.O.V

Recap

“Oh! Right, mum! Wait…why are you calling. Oh shit! It’s Riley isn’t it? Oh shit! What’s wrong with her? Is she going to die?! Is she going to be okay? Tell me mother!” I started to freak out which made my mum chuckle.

“Christ no, she’s not going to die! And watch your language young man! No, Derek, Riley’s-”


“She’s what mum!?”

“She’s pregnant dear. You’re going to be a daddy.” Normally when someone tells you this, you jump up in the air screaming about the fact you’re going to be a dad to someone. I on the other hand started chocking on air. Way to go Derek!

“Do you want me to put Riley on the phone?”

I nodded, but of coarse my mum couldn’t see that, could she?

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

I waited for a second before I heard the familiar voice of Riley on the phone “Derek?” She whispered her voice soft and slightly croaky.

“Yeah babe?”

I could hear Riley burst into tears as she said something I couldn’t understand “Riley honey, calm down. Take a deep breath and tell me again. Okay?”

“Derek I’m so sorry. I can’t believe this, I’m so sorry.”

I stiffened “What do you mean? This baby is mine right?”

“Yes, I’m just sorry that…okay I don’t know what I’m sorry about. I’m just sorry.”

I chuckled slightly “It’ll be okay Riley. It’s going to be fine.”

“So you’re telling me that you want this baby and that you think we’re going to be perfect parents that are just going to be perfect?!” She asked sounding pissed off “No Derek. No it’s not going to be fine. It’s not going to be perfectly okay. Do you hear me?”

“Riley just come home so I can talk to you. And just so you know, we may not be able to be the perfect parents, and we may not have a perfect family, but I know that I’m going to try.”

Riley scoffed “Shut up. I don’t care anymore.”

I sighed and closed my eyes as she hung up.

Great. Just fucking great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haya!
So I know this isn't the best chapter I've writen, but it's okay. I think.
So this is what Riley's new hair looks like. Not what Riley looks like, just her hair.

Comment's are love!