Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 41

Read authors notes first
Allison’s P.O.V

So here I was, standing in the middle of the hall way when I her someone laughing.

Christa

“Looks like Carlton stood you.”

Oh no she didn’t!

“But I suppose I couldn’t blame him, if I have to look at you for longer than a second I start to cry.”

Okay…but isn’t she looking at me for longer than a second at the moment…?

“Are you going to say anything or are you just going to look at me with that weird look in your eye.”

“Dude, it’s called thinking, you should try it sometime. That is if you ever find a brain.”

Christa’s mouth fell open “I’ll have you know I have a brain! A very big brain! You see, not only do I have beauty but I also have brains.”

“Pfft! Beauty? All I can see is plastic surgery and a big red scab from when I punched you.”

“What! I haven’t had any cosmetic surgery!”

I couldn’t help but let my eyes wander to her larger than life boobs “So you mean they” I said pointing at her chest “Are real.”

She smirked and nodded “Not everyone is flat-chested you know, just you and every other skank on this planet.”

I sighed “So you’re standing there and telling me that every single part of your body is real and you have never had anything enlarged or reduced.”

Christa put one hand on her hip and smiled “What can I say? I’m just perfect in every and any way. Not my fault you’re jealous, it’s your parents’. They shouldn’t have made such an ugly little thing. Should they? I mean have you seen what your mum looks like? God is she ugly.”

Oh no she didn’t! No one, and I mean no one insults my family and gets away with it! Only I can do that.

“Oh you did not just say that!” I growled. Christa had a smug look on her face knowing that she’d hit a nerve.

“Oh but I did.” She smiled at me showing off her giant white teeth. “What you going to do about it?”

Calm down Allison. Stay calm. Deep breaths. Count to 10.

1…
2…
3…
4…
5…
6…
7…
8…
9…
10…

Good. Now you can answer.


“You son of a fucking bitch! I will beat your fucking ass!” I screamed making Christa stumble backwards in shock then run away. “Yeah you better run or god fucking help me!”

“What was that about?” Asked Carlton walking down the stairs looking unsure

“Oh nothing much, now if you don’t mind I have to go plan my revenge on her.”

“But! I was going to…never mind. Need help?”

“You were going to…”

Carlton shrugged “Never mind.”

“…Okay…I’m going to go get Hannah. We’ve been planning this for a while now, so no I don’t need your help, but it would be pretty awesome if you did help.”

He nodded and we went off to find Hannah. And Christa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I accidentely missed a chapter out!
It's because I miss named the chapter, so when I went on microsoft word and found Chapter 41 I thought it was obviosly hapter 41, but it wasn't.
So sorry! I really am sorry!
bye xxx