Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 42

Please read authors notes first!

Derek’s P.O.V

So set this scene; Me standing in a door way. Now next to me in that door way is Riley. So about the room, it’s not just any room, its Christa’s room. Got that? Good. Inside the room is Allison and (You guessed it) Christa, but its not just them. Hannah is standing next to Allison and Jessica is standing next to Christa. Then you have to add Carlton and Donny to the scene. They’re standing near me and Riley.

So what could possibly be going on? A fight? No. A shouting match? No. A truce? No way in hell! At least…I don’t think…

All I know is that everyone is standing here. You see, I went to apologise to Riley (And it turns out she was going to apologise to me) and we made up! As for the baby, well we’ve decided to make that decision together.

We were just sat on my bedmaking out talking when we heard a massive bang. So we came to see what was going on.

Okay so maybe I didn’t set the scene well enough. Imagine this; Me and Riley looking very confused. Allison and Hannah laughing so hard they’re about to piss themselves, Jessica and Christa looking so angry it’s actually scary and Donny and Carlton laughing in a slightly unsure way.

Right so I’m still not sure what’s going on, but things are becoming clearer, definitely not a truce, and probably not a fight or shouting match.

Wait, I think I might have forgotten to mention something; the fact that Christa and Jessica are covered in weird goo, and feathers.

I’ve got it! Prank.

Donny’s P.O.V

Oh god! This would be so funny if I wasn’t scared shitless about what Christa’s going to do to Allison. Why do I get the idea it has something to do with knives and Allison death? I mean, I like Allison, she’s cool. And after all the shit she’s been through she deserves a happy ending. Shame Christa’s here really. Isn’t it? Not only is she going to try to fuck everything up between Allison and Carlton, but she’s also going to try to murder Allison!

I watched as Christa started to nod her head, fists clenched. “You. Are. Going. To. Pay.” She growled. Damn she’s scary. Then she turned on her heel and walked out leaving Jessica.

“Just so you know doll.” She said to Allison “The last person that messed with Christa ended up not only friendless, boy friendless and a complete loner and loser, but she also ended up in hospital.” And then she stomped out the room leaving us.

“Holy shit dude.” I stun around and saw Mia next to Riley and Derek “I heard a bang and thought it was nothing, but when I decided to come look anyway I get to see Christa and Jess looking like chickens! Arh! Someone should have recorded that! We could have put it on youtube!”

Everything went silent. “Mia? Like…why aren’t you going into a hissy fit like your sister and Christa?” Asked Hannah

Mia laughed slightly “I don’t know whether you’ve noticed, but I don’t really fit well with them. In fact this trip is probably the first time Christa has talked to me. Christa doesn’t like me because I’m sort of like a geek at school. I don’t have many friends and I’m kind of smart. So anyway, normally Christa and Jess ignore me, but they decided that they were going to try and boss me about and make me do things for them, so I told them they could go fuck themselves.”

“But…I thought you were like a cheerleader prep person at school…” Carlton said frowning.

Mia shook her head “Nope.”

Everyone looked confused “So…you aren’t a prep, you don’t cheerlead and you’re actually not that popular?”

Mia smiled slightly “I used to cheerlead, but then Christa kicked me off the team because I wasn’t popular enough, and I wasn’t a prep.”

There was a chorus of ‘Oh’s

“Awesomeness.” Hannah said “So that’s why you weren’t in here then? Because you told Christa and Jessica to go fuck themselves?”

Mia nodded and we all burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so you may be thinking WTF?! This is chapter 41!
Well it's not, I acidentaly miss named this one.
Read chapter 41!
Sorry again
bye xxx