Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 45

Carlton’s P.O.V

Today was possibly one of the best days of my life. Do I hear you asking why? Because Allison ran into the living room only wearing a tiny green tank top and a pair on pj shorts. What can I say? I’m a dude.

“Christa! You fucking bitch! Why’d you put jelly in my bed?!”

Holy shizzle what’s up with her?

Christa smiled at Allison “I see you found my little…present!”

Oh hot diggity damn! What do I do? Stick up for my semi naked girlfriend or let her and Christa get into a cat fight?

“Oh my fucking god! What is your damn problem?! What did I do?”

Yeah…what did Allison do?

“You took Carlton away from me! He’s mine bitch, and you took him away from me!”

What?!

“Err…I never asked to get married to Carlton, and he could date you if he wanted to-I told him that already-but he didn’t want to.”

Damn right I didn’t want to! I want my gorgeous girl Ali! She’s damn hot and she’s nice.

“Oh yeah?! Well I don’t believe you. It’s obvious you’ve brain washed him.”

I’ll have you know my brain is perfectly fine! It’s you’re brain that’s washed…that is if you’ve got one…

“Okay, so you think that Carlton has been brain washed by me? Well then answer me this. When me and Carlton weren’t talking to each other, why didn’t he express his love for you? Because I certainly didn’t want to talk to him let alone have him around me!”

What…? But I thought I was…oh.

“No offence Carlton” Allison added when she saw my oh so very sad yet none the less beautiful face.

Everything went silent and that’s when I think Allison finally realised that everyone was in here. Everyone meaning; Me, Christa, Jessica, Mia, Hannah, Riley, Derek, Donny, Aiden, My mum, My dad and Allison’s Aunty.

“Oh…everyone’s…err…here. Okay…I’m going to…yeah, I’m going to get changed.”

Allison left the room, her face deep crimson.

Okay Carlton, this is your time. You’ve got to tell Christa the truth.

“Christa!” I said standing up and glaring at her “What is your fucking problem?! I try to make you realise I don’t like you be never going along with all your weird sexual games, but you just can’t seem to get it can you?! I like Allison! Not you! What gives you the damn right to be pissy to Allison just because I’m dating her?! I’m going to get married! Okay so the wedding isn’t one of the things in life I think are frigging awesome, but I don’t mind marring Allison because she’s important to me! So just back the fuck off.”

Christa’s jaw dropped “No Carlton.” She whispered “No. You don’t mean that, the bitch has just fucked up your mind.”

I sighed and massaged my temples.

Why didn’t this girl get it?! Why couldn’t she just leave me alone? Why?!

“I’m sorry. I’ll go get Allison” I said to everyone else sitting down, who right now seemed pretty shocked and slightly confused.

Ha! They weren’t expecting that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola my readers!
I have a question, do you actually read the authors notes?
Coz if you don't then I'm just talking to myself...
Oh well, I do that a lot because I'm *Looks behind me*Crazy

Comments are love for the crazy lady!!!!!!

bye.

P.S. If no one answers my question, I know that y'all don't read this...So answer!