Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 05

Still Carlton’s P.O.V

After Allison had fallen a doctor was called. Not much else to say on that subject. Me and Derek were told to stay in the living room while everyone else did whatever shit they had to do. And we waited in silence for 2 hours. 2 whole hours. why?

After a while our parents came in saying that Allison had dislocated her arm and should be waking up within the next hour. We waited in silence for 5 more minutes until Allison’s mum and her Nanny came in, obviously they’d been fighting, but seeing as Allison’s mum employed the Nanny, she had to bight her tongue.

“When Allison wakes up please help her pack her bags and explain in further detail about our arrangement. I bid you goodbye as I am expected in Paris. Until next time.” Allison’s mother said before walking out the living room and out of the front door.

The Nanny shook her head and muttered something to herself, then looked up at us “Please take good care of our Allison. It’s something neither me, nor her mother could do. But she is still dear in my heart. And please understand that all her life she has never been properly loved”

I felt Derek flinch beside me. That must have hurt. Oh well, go cry me a damn river.

The Nanny stood up. “I’ll be in the kitchen please don’t disturb me. And someone should go check on Allison.”
And then there were 4.

“I’ll go check on Alli-“ She was cut off by a loud thump coming from upstairs. And both my parent’s ran off.

And then there were 2.

Derek looked at me. I hated when he did that. It scared me shitless. It was like I was looking in a mirror (Except for the hair. His was black and blond. Mine was black and blue. And I’m better looking)

“What?” I asked. (He was freaking me out.)

“Nothing.”

“Then please tell me why I am graced by your beautiful face looking at me” (Please note heavy sarcasm)

“I really really don’t like you.” He hissed

“I love you too.” I smiled as my parents walked followed by a hobbling Allison.

Allison sat down and looked at us “Where’s mother? What has happened to my arm? Is it broken because it’s in a cast? Why do I have so many bruises? Am I really going to have to marry Carlton? Please say no. Why do I have to marry Carlton?” She said in one breath.

My mother smiled lightly “Your mother left for Paris, your arm was dislocated and it’s in a sling not a cast and you aren’t aloud to use it for the next three days, lucky it’s your left hand isn’t it! You have so many bruises because you hit a coffee table when you fell as well as the floor. Yes you have to marry Carlton, sorry, and we’ll tell you about that later.”

“She’s left handed mum.” Derek whispered.

“Oh! Sorry dear.” Mum said with a slight chuckle “For now I think its best if we all get some sleep as it’s half eleven already. In the morning we’ll help you pack and explain in detail about the marriage.”

And with that Allison got up and went to her room. I think.

I got up and went into the nearest guest room, I’m not sure about everyone else, and I really don’t care. And before I knew it I was dreaming about an evil bunny trying to steal all my gold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Looks like Carlton isn't all to nice!
I'd like to thank everyone who comment's especially FriggenxSkittles!
Thank's. Please rate and message me about what you think was good, and what you think was bad. I can't get better if I don't know what I've done wrong!

I've got 32 readers and 8 subscriptions!! Wooow cupcakes to all you peoples!!