Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 50

Allison’s P.O.V

It took us a while, but I finally decided on a black and white polka dot dress, a pair of peep toe red flats and a cute thick red bracelet thing. I thought the outfit looked okay, but when I showed it Christa she just…raised her eyebrow and coughed.

“You mean…you’re wearing that to your date…?” She asked smirking slightly “Personally I think the dress is way to long and way to old for you. The shoes…well they’re not heels, you should always wear heels. The bag…is…okay. And how come you only have one accessory?”

“That is it!” Hannah screamed making us all jump back in our seats (I even think the limo driver was scared from the sudden swerve he made…) “How bloody dare you?! What gives you the damn right to judge what other people have bought?! It’s your opinion, and yes you’re entitled to one, but keep it to your damn self!

Christa looked shocked, but shut up. Everyone was quiet the whole way back to the Renn house. It was a very awkward silence. The tension was so thick you could literally cut it with a knife (Well…not literally…)

As soon as the car parked everyone got out of the car faster than you can say ‘I can’t believe it’s not butter’ and Christa and Jessica went off to there room.

“Damn them.” Hannah muttered under her breath “Now! Let’s get you made over. Carlton’s taking you out at seven!”

Jessica’s P.O.V

“Jess, we need to take action! I never thought he liked her that much! I thought this was going to be easy! But it’s not. He likes her more than me. At the moment. I need to see what she does to seduce him, and I need to do exactly that but ten times better.”

I sighed. This was getting boring. He’s all she ever talked about, him and ways to get rid of Allison. If Christa wasn’t my best friend I would have ditched her by now.

“And do you want to know how we’re going to find out the ways of her seduction?”

I shook my head.

“We’re going to follow them on there date and see what happens.”

Oh Christ!

“Christa! Isn’t that like spying on them?!”

Christa laughed and shook her head “No. It’s simply…collecting information. Now come on, we need to get ready so we blend in with the night.”

I cringed when she said that. What you don’t know is that when Hannah and Allison went shopping on there own Christa had bought two leather cat suites. Cat suites!

“Well come on Jess! We need to get changed.”

Dear god please make her change her mind!
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLA!
I know I said that the date was going to be this chapter, but when i read the chapter over, I realised that it was really long. So I made it into two chapters! Ha! Now you have to wait longer. I'm so evil aren't I?
This is Allison's outfit.
Thank you for commenting! And reading! And subscribing! =]
xx.Charlii.xx