Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 51

Christ’s P.O.V

I stared at me and Jess in the mirror. Damn I looked good. I’d worked out Allison and Carlton were leaving in the limo at 7:00, which gave us five minutes to get our spy stuff ready.

“Binoculars?” I said looking at my list.

“Check.”

“Torch?”

“Check.”

“Lip Gloss?”

“Err…Check.”

“Pen knife?”

“What?!” Jess shouted “I thought you promised that you weren’t going to physically hurt anyone!”

“I was joking!”Not “I’m not really going to hurt anyone. Well…not physically.”

Jess nodded and sighed “Well let’s go then…”

Time for some fun!

Jess’s P.O.V

Oh dear lord! I really don’t want to do this…

Allison and Carlton had left a minute ago, and seeing as we already knew where he was taking her (Derek accidently told me) we were going to follow quiet a way behind so they don’t spot us.

We got into Christa’s bubble gum pink mini and started to drive. “Where did Derek say they were going?” Christa asked.

“The beach near here, I can’t remember the name.”

Christa looked at me “Why?”

What the fuck kind of question is that?! “…Because he told me earlier today and I don’t remember.”

“Well maybe you should!”

I sighed and stared out the window.I will kill her soon!

The car stopped “We’re here.” She said bluntly “Now come help me find them.”

Damn bitch.

Christa’s P.O.V

Why did she do this to me?! What if I didn’t know where the beach was?! It’s almost like she doesn’t want me to have my perfectly happy ending…
Oh well. It’s not like I actually like Jess. She’s just…a tool, a tool to help me build the perfect ending.

I scanned the beach and saw them sitting by the sea on a picnic blanket thing. There was candles and food, and the sun setting made it all so beautiful. One day I’ll be there, with Carlton.

Me and Jess sat just out of there sight, but with the binoculars I could see them easy.

So we sat and watched.

Jess’s P.O.V

This was so…wrong. It was sick. It was not right. It wasn’t something a person would do! It’s…horrible. I feel so sorry for Allison.

Although we both have binoculars I won’t use mine. I…can’t invade someone’s privacy like Christa can. She’s not all there in the head. Every so often I’d hear grunts or gasp’s from Allison, but nothing out of the ordinary.

“Holy Christ!” She growled “Please tell me he’s joking. No. No!”

…Okay…

“I can’t believe it! Jess! He just frigging proposed! Damn him! How could he do this to me?! Why would he want her over me! I’m perfect! She’s just some crazy ugly geek emo whore! And…Oh. My. God.”

What?

Christa tore the binoculars away from her face “They’re fucking like rabbits on the sand. The whore!”

Okay. This is it!

“Christ all mighty! Christa! This is too fucking much! This is just sick! And I want no part of this anymore! You fucking sick whore! Carlton doesn’t like you and he never will! Why can’t you get that into your thick fucking skull?! And I’m actually glad he proposed to Allison, because she’s a nice person and she never did anything to you. You’re crazy! You’re a fucking psychopath! You're mental!” I got up and stormed off.

Now all I needed was a way home…
♠ ♠ ♠
SHE DID IT! WOO! =]
So, I need to tell y'all something. I won't be able to update everyday, but I'll try. I also need to update my other story, and do a shit load of homework. I'm tired too...but who knows why.
Comment please!
Thank you!
xox.Charlii.xox