Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 52

Allison’s P.O.V

Last night was amazing in so many ways…especially the fact I woke up in Carlton’s bed the next day.

I slowly walked downstairs with Carlton, but I could tell something was wrong from the look on everyone’s faces.

“…What’s up?” Carlton asked sitting down at the kitchen table

“Jessica isn’t here and no one knows where she is. Christa saw her last night because they were watching movies in Jess’s room, and that’s it. Christa said that she left, and that was the last time we saw her.” Hannah muttered.

Oh shit… I nodded and stayed silent like everyone else. I hadn’t really known Jessica that much, and what I did know wasn’t exactly what I would have called her best side, but I still felt uneasy for her. Why would she have just…left?

Mia stood up and shook her head “I can’t take this?! Why won’t she answer her phone? What if she…what if she went out for a walk last night and…” Mia started to choke out sobs.

I got up just like Riley and Hannah and hugged her. It must be so hard for her; I mean Jessica’s her sister. I know I’ve never had a sister before but Hannah’s near enough. It would be horrible if she just…disappeared.

Mia shook her head “I’ve got to go call mum.”

As she walked out everyone (Derek, Riley, Hannah, Donny, me and Carlton) averted there eyes to Christa.

Hannah sat down opposite her “Don’t lie. Where’s Jessica?”

Christa raised her eyebrow “I told you. I don’t know. If I did I wouldn’t be here! She’s my best friend!”

Everyone went silent “Sorry.” Hannah muttered.

Christa shrugged “It’s okay. I understand we’ve not been the best of friends in the past. Maybe we could…at least try to get along?”

Hannah gave her an uneasy look but nodded.

Maybe Christa isn’t that bad after all. She probably just doesn’t know how to be nice to people. It’s not her fault.

“Okay…”

She smiled “Come on, lets go help Mia.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn. It's short! I really don't like this chapter but whatever.
Sorry I just have lots of homework. And course work.
Now I know what you're thinking; how can Charlotte have course work when she's only in year 9 (I think that's 8th grade in America...but I'm not sure)
Well seeings as I'm good at Art I get to take my exams early. And as for maths, well my teacher is just plain mean.
Comments are LIFE! lol
Bye xXxXxXxXx xox.Charlii.xox