Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 53

Jess’s P.O.V

That damn bitch! I will kill her! If…I ever see her again that is. No, I have something even better for her. I’m going to tell Allison about her plan. Then she’ll be sorry. Oh yes.

Want to know where I am? I’m not quite sure, all I know is I must look weird walking around wearing a pleather cat suite at half four in the morning.

So how did I get here? Well I stormed off and decided I was going to walk to Carlton and Derek’s, but then Christa pulled up and asked me whether I wanted a ride.
I was stupid enough to say yes. Goddamn it! Why did I say yes?!
So anyway, we were driving (I wasn’t really paying much attention) and Christa was all like ‘Jessica, you won’t tell anyone about my plan will you?’
I (being the stupid twat I am) said ‘What the flying pigs Christa! Of course I will!’
And she responded by pulling up on the sidewalk and pushing me out of the car.
It was then I realised we’d been driving in the opposite direction to Carlton and Derek’s home.

So here I am. I haven’t slept all night, I have no food or water, no phone and I’m lost. Great.

As I walked the street, I finally gave up. Tears were threatening to fall, and all in all I couldn’t take it.

All I’d done was finally stood up to Christa! Why do I get thrown on a street?!

I closed my eyes, and felt sleep wash over me.

No! Don’t walk into the light!

I dragged my eyes open and walked into a random alley. Sure this was a bad idea, and I was probably going to regret this later…but what the fuck! You’ve got to live a bit!

I slumped against a wall and fell into a deep sleep…or as deep as you can get when you’re leaning against a wall in the freezing cold.

Carlton’s P.O.V

Oh dear. Oh flipping god. Oh flipping dear god! A week until the wedding. A week! 7 days! 168 hours! 10 080 minutes! 604 800! Crap. Crap crap crap.

But then again, I am getting married to the girl of my dreams…
I proposed! She accepted! It was amazing! And…well let’s just say I woke up next to her this morning.

We walked downstairs holding hands, but as soon as I got into the kitchen I knew something was wrong.

“…What’s up?” I asked sitting down at the kitchen table.

“Jessica isn’t here and no one knows where she is. Christa saw her last night because they were watching movies in Jess’s room, and that’s it. Christa said that she left, and that was the last time we saw her.” Hannah muttered.

Oh shit… I stayed silent and looked at everyone’s faces. They all read the same emotion; shock, sadness and fright. Well…all except Christa, who didn’t look upset at all.
But she could be in shock…

Mia stood up and shook her head “I can’t take this?! Why won’t she answer her phone? What if she…what if she went out for a walk last night and…” Mia started to choke out sobs.

Allison, Hannah and Riley got up to hug her. It must be…ouch for her. I mean if Derek went missing I know I’d go on a crazy rampage until I found him, they I’d slap him for scaring me like that. Wait…guys don’t slap, I’d punch him. Yeah that sounds more…manly.

Mia shook her head “I’ve got to go call mum.”

As she walked out everyone (Derek, Riley, Hannah, Donny, me and Allison) averted there eyes to Christa.

Hannah sat down opposite her “Don’t lie. Where’s Jessica?”

Christa raised her eyebrow “I told you. I don’t know. If I did I wouldn’t be here! She’s my best friend!”

Everyone went silent “Sorry.” Hannah muttered.

Christa shrugged “It’s okay. I understand we’ve not been the best of friends in the past. Maybe we could…at least try to get along?”

Hannah gave her an uneasy look but nodded.

Christa doesn’t look like she’s lying…but then again you never know with people like her.

“Okay…”

She smiled “Come on, lets go help Mia.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haya!
Sorry about the fact that it probably got boring towards the end because its basically chapter 52 in a different point of view...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Happy birthday frank ireo!
COMMENT PLEASE!
xxx cHARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XxXxX