Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 62

Allison’s P.O.V

I really hate it when someone avoids me. It makes me so self conscious! Why would they not want to talk me? Have I done anything wrong?
And I also hate it when people ignore me. Yeah I know it sounds really bitchy and everything but I can’t help it! If someone ignores me I have to do everything in my power to get them to notice me.
But the one thing that pisses me off beyond belief is when someone lies to me, and it’s so blatantly obvious that they’re lying. It just makes me so mad!

Bearing that in mind, you can imagine how I felt when Carlton started to avoid me. Whenever I walked into one room he’d walk out, or he’d hear someone calling him.
Then, when he had no more excuses he just blanked me. I was all like ‘Hay Carlton!’ and he just carried on watching T.V.
Then when I finally made him look at me and I asked him what was up he said nothing. I wanted to know why he’d been avoiding me and he said he hadn’t. I told him it was obvious he’d been ignoring me and he told me I was just being paranoid and I should go get ready for tonight.

He was hiding something, and I knew it. He’d been like this since…well since this morning. I saw him before dinner and he’d been fine, then at breakfast he just wouldn’t look at me or talk to me or anything.

“Wait, so let me get this straight; he said that you were being paranoid even though it was obvious he was ignoring you?!” Hannah half asked half growled

“Dude, he is so badly hiding something. And I hate to say this, but Christa seemed extremely happy this morning. Do you think this has something to do with her?” Riley asked

“Oh my god! If it has I will kill her! I have had it up to here with her! I mean thought she was bad back at home, but here she’s taking it too far!” Mia said “But seriously, enough about the bitch. This is your last night of freedom! This could be the last time you ever go to a night club and have fun! So lets forget about Christa and go and party!”

I smiled, they were right, who cares about Christa?

Carlton’s P.O.V

I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. I won’t believe it. Last night did not happen.
Who am I kidding? Of course it did! I…I…I’m ashamed. I really am ashamed of what I did.
What did I do? I slept with Christa. I was in my room, and she came in all upset…then yeah. It wasn’t supposed to happen! It wasn’t! It was a disaster!

“Carlton…what’s wrong?” Derek said sitting down next to me.

“Nothing.”

“Oh come on! I’ve known you all my life so I know when something isn’t right. Tell me.”

“No. You’re going to hate me for it!”

“I won’t hate you. I won’t hate you ever. So what you did is bad right? I might be mad, but I won’t hate you.”

I looked at Derek and I could tell he wasn’t joking, but I still couldn’t tell him. That’d be like…accepting it. Accepting that what happened actually did happen.

“Nothings wrong.”

“…liar.”

“I’m not lying.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Are too.”

“Are not!”

“So badly lying…”

“I’m not lying!”

“You are.”

“Fine! If you must know me and Christa slept together! Happy?”

Derek’s face was shocked “Out of all the things I was expecting you to say, I never would have guessed that. Never. Sleeping with Christa is cheating on Allison. I heard you say to Allison nothing was wrong, which is lying. And that fact you’d even touch her with a pole is sick.”

He stood up and walked out the room.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 62!

Hope y'all liked it

So please comment!

xx.Charlii

P.S Have a nice day!