Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 65

Allison’s P.O.V

List of things I hate:

1. My life
2. Christa
3. Carlton
4. Carlton
5. Carlton
6. Carlton
7. Carlton
8. Carlton
9. Carlton
10. Did I mention Carlton?

So apparently Carlton had to go do some wedding thing for the wedding or some shit today, and apparently Christa’s best friends Gran had just died so she was going shopping all day to buy her something for the funeral.

Okay, so I have a question; so Christa’s best friends Gran died, but how does that work if she has no friends? Please tell me! I’m confused!

At the moment I was sat in the living room with everyone else waiting for Mrs Renn to show up and ‘break the news’ (as she called it) to us.

“I’m here!” Mrs Renn said walking inside and taking a seat “So I have a serious matter to talk to you all about; what happen last night? Carlton seems all upset since them, and I sure as hell know Allison’s upset just by looking at her, Christa seemed nervous and the rest of you seem…angry?”

Everything went silent until Derek coughed slightly “Err…mum I’m not sure whether that’s a good subject to talk about right now…”

She sighed “Derek! There’s only today and tomorrow left before the wedding! If something’s wrong then we have to sort it out!”

Derek shuffled slightly in his seat “I’m…not completely sure whether the wedding is going to…well you know…actually happen.”

Mrs Renn sat up “What?! It has to happen! There’s a legal contract! If it doesn’t happen then…well you get the idea. Now, what’s going on?”

Derek looked at me and I sighed “Me and Carlton are just…arguing a bit. That’s it.”

Mrs Renn smiled “Well I have the perfect idea! I expect you all down here at about eight tonight dressed nicely! Okay?”

Everyone muttered a ‘yes’ or ‘sure’ and Mrs Renn walked out.

“Why didn’t you tell her?!” Hannah half asked half shouted “You’re not really going to marry him?! Are you…?”

I sighed “You heard her; I have no choice in the matter. I’ve got to.”

Hannah sighed and nodded “Yeah I heard, I just don’t like it.”

-----Time skip 8 o’clock-----

I was wearing a simple blue dress with a black sash, black peep toe heels and a black necklace. I thought I looked nice!A hell of a lot nicer than what Carlton or Christa would have looked like.

I walked into the living room and found everyone already here, except there was this deathly silence and everyone was glaring atass hole mother fucker Christa and Carlton.

“Allison! Looks like you’re the last to join us! Well what we’re going to do is split into teams of two or three then we’ll play a little game!”Is it just me or did that sound wrong?

“Okay so Derek and Riley you’re together of course, Carlton and Allison you’re together and that leaves Donny, Mia and Hannah together! Okay so how we play the first game we’re going to play tonight is; one person out of the group draws a picture and the other person or people have to guess what it is that the first person has drawn. The winner is the group that can guess the most pictures in two minutes. Why don’t you and Allison go first?” Mrs Renn said to Carlton who smiled at me.

He got up to the board and drew a heart. It was simple, he meant love

“Err…death?”

“No.”

“Umm…Hatred?”

“No.”

“Err…how about evil?”

“No!”

“Broken promises?”

“No.”

“Disseat?”

“No.”

“Liars?”

“No.”

“Is it…hell on earth?”

“No.”

“Any type of hell?”

“No.”

“What about hurt?”

“No.”

“Dying or anything death related?”

“No.”

“Disappointment?”

“No.”

“Oh! I’ve got it! Anger! So much anger that you could explode!”

“No! Think! Come on!”

“How about disgust?”

“No.”

“Is it…anything to do with whore?”

“Of course not!”

“Just asking! I mean I know how much you love them.”

“What?!”

“I said is it ruining someone else’s life?”

“No.”

“This is difficult! Okay, so how about cheating? Anything to do with cheaters? Or cheating?”

“No Allison it’s not.”

“Give me a clue!”

“What we feel for each other! What we think about each other! What we want!”

“That there does not look like a penguin!”

“What?”

“You said it’s what we want! Now I’m not sure about you, but I want a penguin.”

It’s love!” Carlton shouted.

“…Well correct me if I’m wrong okay, but I thought-this is just a thought-I thought that if someone was in love they didn’t fuck their lovers freaking enemy!” I screamed at him “I thought if two people were in love they cared for each other! But then again it shows how much I know because I also thought you weren’t a man whore! But I was wrong! I was oh so very wrong and you know it! You know you’re a whore! You know that you fucking Christa was wrong! Yet you still refuse to admit it! I heard you tell her you love her! I heard it! Don’t lie to me Carlton because I heard what you said. I heard. So tell me, who do you love more? Me or her? Tell me now.”

Carlton just stared at me then closed his eyes “I love…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Who does he really love?!
I know, but do you (lol)

This is what Allison was wearing
Keep commenting please! =]

Charlii xx