Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 07

Carlton’s P.O.V

Well as you can imagine I’m not in the best of moods.
Not because of this marriage thing, but because I hit my head when I woke up this morning. And so I’m in an extra special happy mood! I’m being sarcastic dip shits.

But it doesn’t look like I’m the only one in a bad mood.

Allison looked like she’d slept exactly 3 hours, and she’d cried for another two.
Derek looked like he hadn’t bloody slept at all and that he’d been up all night drinking. Just think about how a hang over feels, that’s how Derek looked.
And I knew for a fact that dad had been up on the phone all night, which means that mum wouldn’t have slept either.

So while we were eating, you can imagine what we looked like…Except for me. I’m just the devilishly handsome one that sat smiling. Why do you ask? Because it was pissing everyone else off. And I enjoy that.

“Okay, as I can tell none of us slept much last night-“

I cut her off by coughing. “Excuse me, but I slept like a baby!” I chirped. And just as I expected, I got death glares coming my way from everyone.

“Fine then, none of us but Carlton slept very well. So I’m going to be plain about this. Allison the reason you have to marry Carlton is because we need him to get married, and it’s hard to find a girl around his age that is willing to. The reason your mother is willing to is because she’s in debt and needs money. We have paid it all off don’t worry. But now that you’re no longer in her custody, she no longer get’s child support from your father. And believe me, that paid quiet a few bills, your father was never one to do things by halves. Now your mother no longer has any money, maybe a couple of hundred pounds remain in her bank. But as long as you are part of our family, then we are willing to give her half of what your father, which is £5 000.”

Allison nodded “Okay.”

“Now, the details of your marriage.” Mother smiled.

Was it just me…or did Derek just look at me like he wanted to rip my head off? Derek is jealous!

“Suck on that bitch.” I laughed out loud. Shit…did I just say that?
Oh god I did! Oh Christ! “Err…that just sort of wasn’t meant to come out of my head. I didn’t mean to say that.” I stuttered “ItwasDerek!” I shouted.

My parents gave me death stairs, and Derek looked like he was about to pounce onto me with a knife and carve my heart out of my chest. The one thing that was strange though, was Allison, who fell off her damn chair…right get this…laughing.

Everyone’s eye’s went from me to Allison, who was now rolling on the floor.

“S-s-sorry it’s j-j-ust” She was holding her sides and finally stood up, wincing slightly because of her arm. “Sorry.” She said blushing slightly.

“Okay…right.” My mum said with raised eyebrows “The wedding is in 4 weeks. Until then you’ll be staying with us, in our condo in America. Yes the wedding is going to be in America, because it suites most people better. You, Derek and Carlton will be flying out tomorrow, and we’ll meet you there in a week. Okay?”

We all nodded, and went to stand up “Wait!”

We all stopped and sat back down. My mum looked at me and Allison. “You two are going to get to know each other better today! You’ll have this house to your self while we go back to our house and pack.” She smiled.

Oh okay.

Wait what?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 7!

Okay! THANK YOU jamie x3 I am now gonna put in the links to what the charactors look like!

Allison

Derek

Carlton

Thank's to everyone who comment's! I love you!

Chow for now darlings!