I'm Not Crazy.

Chapter 2

The patient woke up in the early morning. She rubbed her eyes as soon as that similar nurse walked in. She felt something in her stomach. She couldn't describe it really. It felt weird. "You have a visitor. She says that you two are dating." Yana's mind brightened up and her soul soared. Brooke! She clapped her hands and grinned. The nurse warmly smiled back. "You really like her, don't you?" The nurse asked. The patient nodded her head untill she thought it would spin. The nurse smiled and stood, walking to the door and exiting. Brooke then entered the room and Yana stood and nuzzled her. They both sat down, enjoying each other's company. Brooke finally spoke. "Yanabear?" The patient giggled at the nick name, nodding. "I love you so much," Brooke began, "And I wish you didn't have to be here, but, you do and I can only see you every two weeks. I found someone that can make me happy. I think we should move on. It's the best." Yana's heart shattered as her grin fastly turned into a frown. She opened her mouth to protest, but, no words would come out. Her lip quivered and fresh tears poured down her face. She buried her head into her pillow and sobbed. Brooke put her hand on her back, but, the patient glared up at her. "No! Get off me!" she screamed. Yes, finally she could talk. Her frustration helped her to speak. "Yana..y-you can talk.." The patient sobbed and kicked. She noticed she was back in her straight jacket and she let out a angry muffle. The nurse rushed in the room. "What's going on, I heard a screa-" She frowned at the sight. "I think you should go now." she insisted. She rushed Brooke out and sat on the bed next to Yana. "It's okay now..." she wrapped her arms around the patient and she cried into her shirt. They stayed like that for awhile. Then Yana spoke, surprising the nurse. "Can you please take this damned jacket off me?" The nurse looked up. "Sure.." she unwrapped the jacket and the patient freed her arms. She sighed happily. The nurse hugged her once again. She felt that feeling again...it fluttered all around. Sort of like...like butterflies..yeah. She sighed and hugged back. "What's your name...?" She looked up. "Constance." the nurse answered. "I don't feel okay..." Constance looked up concerned. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Like..I feel..butterflies." The nurse smiled, understanding. "When does this happen...?" Constance asked. Ayana hesitated. "When i'm around you..." Constance grinned. "Okay.." Was all she said.

Later that day, the nurse stayed with Yana during her grief. They talked about a lot of things. Yana learned that Constance ran away from home at age 16. She hitched rides, surprisingly, all the way to Ohio from New Jersey. She found out that she was strong and a proud Bisexual. Constance learned quite a couple things. She found out that Yana thought she was ugly just because of her dark skin and that she wanted to be white. Also, that her favorite music was Japanese rock. Constance got quite flustered and told Yana that she could never be ugly. Yana couldn't help but crush all over the nurse. She felt like a little school girl. She kept reminding herself that the nurse cannot be attracted to her, but, can she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallo. This is Y.
D will be updating tomorrow.
Please comment.
xoxo