I'm Not Crazy.

Chapter 3

The patient sat there. She stared out the barred window. It was raining pretty hard and every batch of thunder that let out scared her. It had been a month since Brooke had dumped her and slowly, she started to feel better. BOOM! Thunder filled the air and it made her cower in fear. She put her head beneath her covers. "Yana...?" She heard that angelic voice. "I know you're under there..." The voice giggled. She took her covers off and saw Constance. Ahhh Constance. She was wonderful and caring and sweet and, of course, Yana had a secret crush on her that she recently found out about. "Some weather, huh?" she said looking at the girl. Yana nodded. "What's wrong, sweetie?" Constance asked. "Ummm...nothing." Tears rolled down her face. The nurse sat down and wiped the tears. She gently grabbed her head and looked into her chocolate brown eyes. She asked once again. "What is wrong?" Yana frowned. "I think...i-i like..you." More tears rolled down, blurring her vision. The nurse grinned like crazy. "Hun, that's not a reason to cry.." The patient whimpered. "Aww." She hugged her closely. "There's every reason to cry.." Yana choked out. "No, there isn't, " Constance said, matter of factly, "Because..I like you, too." All of the patient's thoughts stopped right then and there. All she could register were lips touching and she felt that her head could explode. Finally, she relaxed, and, kissed back. For 10 seconds, she was seeing fire works. But, soon enough the fire works stopped and they both departed for air. Yana smiled brightly. "You're so beautiful when you're happy." The nurse whispered. Yana put her arms around the nurse and kissed her once again, except this time, it was much slower and they felt everything. The nurse scooted Yana onto her lap and brushed her sides, sending shivers throughout the young patience' body. Yana whimpered as she felt something pressing down over her pants at her 'happy place'. The nurse smirked. 'What's this feeling?' Yana thought. They were too wrapped up in kissing, that they jumped when Constance's phone vibrated. A dirty thought came to the nurse's mind as she pressed the cell between Yana's legs. "Ahhh..." Yana moaned. The nurse smirked and brought the phone to her ear, answering it. "Yes, this is nurse Constance." She nodded. "Yeah sure. I'll be right there." She said. The phone closed and Constance stood, kissing the patient one last time. "I'll be back for you later." She said sexily. Yana smiled. Man, what this nurse was doing to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo' guys.
'Tis D and I was rudely awoken by someone *cough*Y.
And I was told to update the damn story so here we are.
In other notes, we uploaded a pic of us. yay. it's kinda strange but ight.
Peace,
~D