I'm Not Crazy.

Chapter 4

Yana awoke in her bed. She blinked a couple of times, before her vision became clear. "Hey sleepy head." she heard Constance whisper. She looked at Constance and immeadiately smiled. "Hey, " she said, "Where were we?" Constance smirked. "I think we were...about right...." Constance kissed Yana's jaw line making her whimper, "Here." She kissed her way down Yana's neck, stopping at her breasts to lightly nip through the clothing. The young patient gasped. "Mmmm..." she moaned. Her long fingers made their way to the buttons on her shirt, unsnapping them quickly. To Yana, it felt like she ripped her bra off. Once that was out of the picture, the nurse freed Yana's breasts from her shirt. Her nipples fastly turned hard, as Constance took a hard nub in her mouth. "Oh my gosh!" Yana gasped. She felt like she would explode. Constance ripped Yana's pants off. She teasingly took her own pants down her legs. Yana watched as the nurse took of her lace panties. She made her way to the bed and teased the hem of Yana's women boxer shorts. She finally slipped them off, exposing Yana's hard clit. Constance ripped Yana's legs apart. The nurse paused, then stood, searching for something. "What are you looking for?" Yana asked, curious. "This." Constance pulled out a large pink dildo and showed it to Yana as if it were her prized possession. Yana's eyes bulged. "That's going in-" she mothed the last part, "Me?" Constance nodded, kneeling at the end of Yana's legs. She placed the toy at the entrance of Yana and pushed in. "Ugh! Oh my god!" Yana moaned out. Constance then pushed in and out, slowly. Her pace suddenly went faster and faster. Underneath the nurse, Yana whined, writhered, moaned, and cussed at the lop of her lungs. There was a warm feeling at the pit of her stomach, signaling her release. One more thrust and Yana came, squirting all over. Constance inserted a finger into into Yana's now raw entrance and pulled out, sucking on the sweet juices Yana made.

Constance kissed Yana, letting her taste herself. She layed down. "Suck me.' she whispered to Yana. She nodded and bent over, her head close to the nurse's hot, wet cavern. She slowly licked the nurse's hard clit and suckled on it like a life savor. "Ugh..mmm.." She sucked hard and twirled her tongue, making Constance writher. She pushed her tongue deeper into Constance's entrance, makng her cry out and cum everywhere. Yana sucked the cum and licked her lips.

"I didn't know you had it in you." Constance said, when they were finally dressed. "Neither did I." Yana said honestly. Constance chuckled. "You were good." They kissed deeply, getting lost. Then Constance pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow." The nurse exited. Yana blushed. Was she actually lovestruck?
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG.
Did I write this?
I feel so naughty now.
Damn.
'Tis D.
Can't wait till Y reads this lol.