I'm Not Crazy.

Chapter 6

Yana awoke the next morning and her bed was empty. "Constance?" she called out. She looked all around, but, Constance was nowhere in the small room. She stood and slowly recalled last night. Constance found my folder. She thought. "Damnit." she said aloud. She slowly walked towards the door. She turned the nob and it didn't bulge. Damnit! She thought. I forgot, it's locked from the inside. She sighed and decided to just wait for the nurse.

"Constance, do you understand how much trouble you're in?!" Mr. Heiner asked the pale, frightened nurse. She nodded. "Y-yes, Mr. Heiner." He shook his head and sat down in the large, black chair. "I can fire you. Or worse, I could call the cops on you. Which would you prefer, Ms. Linger?" He looked at her with a serious look across his features. "Mr. Heiner, you're going way too far. It's no big deal. Can't you-" He stood, outraged. "No big deal?!" He shouted. "The girl is 15 years old! You're 22, Constance." She flinched. "Love is love. No matter age, or gender-" He slapped her across the face. "I'm stopping you there, " he growled, "I've already excepted that you're a Lesbian." She frowned. "I'm Bisexual, Mr. Heiner!" The argument went on and on, until, the large man stopped it. "I expect you stay from her, until, she leaves, today. Then we can go on like regular. I won't tell anyone. You're lucky you're the best nurse we have." He stood. "Now, kindly get out of my office." She stood and stepped out of the door.

Yana sighed. Where the in the hell was Constance? She hadn't seen the nurse in at least half an hour. The door opened and there stood a very sad-looking Constance. Yana instantly stood. "What's wrong?" She asked. Constance hugged the young patient tightly. "Mr. Heiner found out about us and you're leaving today." She choked out. Yana clenched her eyes shut and cried freely into the nurse's arms. "I love you." Constance sobbed out. Yana didn't have to think and she said "I love you, too." They settled down and sat. "You have to get ready." Constance said. Yana nodded, sadly. She got her bag together and, once again, sat next to the nurse. Constance turned to the patient and kissed her passionately. That is, until, the door open and they parted. There stood Mr. Heiner, a scowl on his face. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" He yelled. "I-i'm sorry Mr. Hei-" He slapped her good on the face and Yana closed her eyes and cried. She was then hoisted up by two large male nurses and taken out of the room. Outside looked so different..and bright. She could see Constance running after her from the shoulder of a nurse. "Ayana!!" The nurse called out. She called Yana by her real name. Yana cried and screamed "Let go of me! Constance!!" Constance kept running after her, until, they threw her in a car. The nurse banged and banged on the window, but, it was locked and Yana was in that damn straight jacket, again. Yana bent over and pressed the car window's button with her lips. Constance took that time, and kissed Yana hard on the mouth. "I love you!" was screamed and the car rode down the street. Two eyes never lost contact of each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tomorrow will be the last update, for we will be starting the sequel. yay
Thanks all of you who commented. We love you all. *Le gasp* You all get virtual cookies!
*hands out virtual cookies*
*Le munch*

Peace,
D