I'm Not Crazy.

Chapter 7

Constance just sat there. She didn't know what to do. Yana was gone. Mr. Heiner was angry with her. She could just hear Yana screaming for her over and over to come back. To save her. She knew she couldn't. Why can' he except that we're in love? she asked herself. Yana would go back and have her regular life, but Constance would never be the same. This had grabbed a hold of her. This was strong. She wanted Yana back so bad that she would do anything. But, Yana would most likely forget this ever happened by time she was 16. But, not Constance. No, not her. This would be itching in the back of her skull for years. She couldn't take this anymore. She covered her face and let it all out. She sobbed, until she felt her insides would bleed. She heard the door open and she looked up, seeing a blurry image of Mr. Heiner. "You disgust me." he spat out. She cried even more. "You don't understand us!" she screamed. He grabbed her arm. "No!" she screamed. He then, grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. "Do you see what this girl has done to you? You need to be in a straight jacket!" he yelled. "No. We're in love!" she sobbed. "Bullshit, " he said, "You don't even know what love is."

Later that day, she just layed on her bed. She didn't move. Not even when the phone rang, did she get up. Not until, she got the most best idea ever, did she stand up and cheer. She would do anything to find Yana. And as god as her witness, she would find Yana. No matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo'. 'Tis D.
This is the last update, for we will be starting the sequel soon XD
Thanks to everyone who commented. You guys rock!